African American History Culture : Baton Rouge Shooter "Gavin Long" States In A Video That He Recorded 10 Days Before His Death ...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa ... Nat Turner syndrome

Baton Rouge Shooter "Gavin Long" States In A Video That He Recorded 10 Days Before His Death, That He Is Not Affiliated With Any Group Or Movement!

Uploaded July 18, 2016

Baton Rouge shooter states that he is acting alone and has no affiliations with any group/movement. He said in the brief video that, “if anything happens with me – because I’m an alpha male, I stand up, I stand firm and I stand for mine til the end, til the last day in this...

Having problems loading this one Framily :facepalm: sorry bout that ...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/96587" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Video

Former Marine kills 3 Baton Rouge officers, wounds 3 others

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A former Marine dressed in black and carrying extra ammunition shot and killed three Baton Rouge law enforcement officers Sunday, less than two weeks after a black man was fatally shot by police here in a confrontation that sparked nightly protests that reverberated nationwide ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-more-1-officer-shot-baton-rouge-145731545.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Not just-us, but real Justice

Boosie Badazz on Baton Rouge Shooting: "Attacks Against Cops Will Continue Until There Is Justice"

Boosie Badazz has responded to the deadly police shooting that went down in his hometown of Baton Rouge, La. In a video released on Sunday evening, the rapper insists that the killing of Alton Sterling played a big part in the tragedy, which left three police officers dead.

In a video presented by TMZ, Boosie says many people are angry about the recent instances of police brutality against blacks; but perhaps more infuriating is that the cops are essentially getting away with murder ...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/boosie-badazz-baton-rouge-shooting-013345260.html

Boosie Badazz says the violence against cops won't stop until officers are punished for killing black citizens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly The Police : cops shot in baton rouge Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
Isaiah THE BATON ROUGE BUS BOYCOTT:THE FIRST SUCCESSFUL OF SEGREGATED PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. Honoring Black Ancestors 3
Destee Sister's Only Chat : The Baton Has Been Passed - Sister's Only Chat Black Women 1
S Sister's Only Chat : Passing The Baton To Beloved Queen Remby! Black Women 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Waffle House Customer, James Shaw Jr., Hailed A Hero After Wrestling Rifle Away From Shooter Black People Doing Positive Things 3
willa Black People Politics : Shooter -- Airport - Fort Lauderdale (Sp?) Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black People : Inmate allegedly assaults Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof in jail shower Black People Open Forum 9
Liberty Black People Politics : Victim says Orlando shooter told her ‘black people have suffered enough’ during rampage Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Orlando Victim Says Shooter Tried to Spare Black People: ‘He Said Black People Had Suffered Enough’ Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Why Charleston Shooter Dylan Roof Isn't a “Terrorist” But Maybe Some of Us Are Black People Politics 5
RAPTOR Black People : Charlston Church Shooter Dylan Roof Receives $4 Million In Donations By Supporters Black People Open Forum 5
CosmicMessenger The Police : Officer Darren Wilson identified as shooter in Ferguson teen killing Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
KPITRL Black People : 13 Dead Including Shooter at DC Navy Yard Black People Open Forum 55
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ball Don't Lie A shooter kills a would-be robber in self-defense while waiting in line to buy LeBron Black People Open Forum 3
chuck Black People : And the Moviehouse Shooter Claimed 'The Devil Made Me Do It!' Black People Open Forum 11