Chevron Dove : BATHSHEBA GIRL ~~~~ ZIPORRA GIRL ~~~~~ ABISHAG GIRL

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Estée Lauder names model Anok Yai as its newest spokesmodel

======================================================================

BATHSHEBA GIRL ~~~~ ZIPORRA GIRL ~~~~~ ABISHAG GIRL

WOW She is beautiful. Her name is Akon Yai. The internet reports that she is a 19 year old college student at Plymouth State University in Connecticut and studying Biochemistry. She grew up in Manchester, New Hampshire. She reports that she and a friend travel down to visit the festivities at Howard University for their homecoming. I wonder what her parents are thinking now about their daughter. I wonder if they are talking to her and telling her to go for it, or to stay in college. It is nice to see such a beautiful girl, who I term, the Bathsheba girl, Zippora girl and Abishag girl and also KALI GIRL, because the Biblical description of these woman in the Bible fits this description of being dark skinned [Black] and African-typed.

South Sudanese student has accidentally gone viral. Anok Yai was enjoying Howard University’s homecoming over the weekend, when a photographer noticed her and snapped some pics. Before she knew it, strangers were begging the modeling gods to give her a contract….
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/internet-wants-get-college-student-modeling-contract-203001381.html

SOUTH SUDANESE BEAUTY WHOSE PICTURES WENT VIRAL OVERNIGHT

Anok went from being relatively unknown to being a viral sensation, literally overnight.

…She and the friend attended Yardfest – the homecoming concert – and on her way to the dorms, the photographer ( popularly known as TheSUNK) randomly started taking photos of her.
http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/blog/anok-yai-19yr-old-south-sudanese-beauty-whose-pictures-went-viral-overnight/

Last edited:

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
ANOK YAI
She has been busy...

WOW She is beautiful. Her name is Akon Yai. The internet reports that she is a 19 year old college student at Plymouth State University in Connecticut and studying Biochemistry. She grew up in Manchester, New Hampshire. She reports that she and a friend travel down to visit the festivities at Howard University for their homecoming. I wonder what her parents are thinking now about their daughter. I wonder if they are talking to her and telling her to go for it, or to stay in college. It is nice to see such a beautiful girl, who I term, the Bathsheba girl, Zippora girl and Abishag girl and also KALI GIRL, because the Biblical description of these woman in the Bible fits this description of being dark skinned [Black] and African-typed.

South Sudanese student has accidentally gone viral. Anok Yai was enjoying Howard University’s homecoming over the weekend, when a photographer noticed her and snapped some pics. Before she knew it, strangers were begging the modeling gods to give her a contract….
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/internet-wants-get-college-student-modeling-contract-203001381.html

Anok went from being relatively unknown to being a viral sensation, literally overnight.

…She and the friend attended Yardfest – the homecoming concert – and on her way to the dorms, the photographer ( popularly known as TheSUNK) randomly started taking photos of her.
http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/blog/anok-yai-19yr-old-south-sudanese-beauty-whose-pictures-went-viral-overnight/

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD

Man, all that and brains too. I hope she has a guardian keeping a watchful eye on her because Plymouth (Which is a top tier Ivy League college) hired convicted sexual predator Zak Brohinsky who was embroiled in that 2006 sex scandal as a student at his wealthy dad's alma mater UConn and now he's teaching at Plymouth, strange. Seems no matter what crime the son of the devil commits the devil himself get's him a pass. I say Anok should sit down with her parents and a well recommended Black attorney and financial adviser to decide the best course of action for her at this possible life altering crossroad that could impact her way of living. If I were her dad I'd insist that she stay in school and come to some agreement with the photographer to guarantee her continuing in school and have all solicited photo obligations work around her curriculum schedule irregardless of sponsor funded time constraints. If the people with money want someone bad enough they know how to move mountains. I would not push my daughter to sign any contracts or agreements be they binding or conditional from the outset. Wise people always give potential opportunities a conditional test period and if things don't work out as expected then all parties part ways with little to no loss time-wise or financial. Way too many of us have quickly signed that paper without even reading the fine print and when the contract goes South the big guns are sawing the branch off the money tree with us on the short end.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
UPDATE:
Estée Lauder names model Anok Yai as its newest spokesmodel

Attachments

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: