Chevron Dove : BATHSHEBA GIRL ~~~~ ZIPORRA GIRL ~~~~~ ABISHAG GIRL

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Estée Lauder names model Anok Yai as its newest spokesmodel

======================================================================

BATHSHEBA GIRL ~~~~ ZIPORRA GIRL ~~~~~ ABISHAG GIRL

WOW She is beautiful. Her name is Akon Yai. The internet reports that she is a 19 year old college student at Plymouth State University in Connecticut and studying Biochemistry. She grew up in Manchester, New Hampshire. She reports that she and a friend travel down to visit the festivities at Howard University for their homecoming. I wonder what her parents are thinking now about their daughter. I wonder if they are talking to her and telling her to go for it, or to stay in college. It is nice to see such a beautiful girl, who I term, the Bathsheba girl, Zippora girl and Abishag girl and also KALI GIRL, because the Biblical description of these woman in the Bible fits this description of being dark skinned [Black] and African-typed.

South Sudanese student has accidentally gone viral. Anok Yai was enjoying Howard University’s homecoming over the weekend, when a photographer noticed her and snapped some pics. Before she knew it, strangers were begging the modeling gods to give her a contract….
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/internet-wants-get-college-student-modeling-contract-203001381.html

SOUTH SUDANESE BEAUTY WHOSE PICTURES WENT VIRAL OVERNIGHT

Anok went from being relatively unknown to being a viral sensation, literally overnight.

…She and the friend attended Yardfest – the homecoming concert – and on her way to the dorms, the photographer ( popularly known as TheSUNK) randomly started taking photos of her.
http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/blog/anok-yai-19yr-old-south-sudanese-beauty-whose-pictures-went-viral-overnight/

Last edited:

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
ANOK YAI
She has been busy...

BATHSHEBA GIRL ~~~~ ZIPORRA GIRL ~~~~~ ABISHAG GIRL

WOW She is beautiful. Her name is Akon Yai. The internet reports that she is a 19 year old college student at Plymouth State University in Connecticut and studying Biochemistry. She grew up in Manchester, New Hampshire. She reports that she and a friend travel down to visit the festivities at Howard University for their homecoming. I wonder what her parents are thinking now about their daughter. I wonder if they are talking to her and telling her to go for it, or to stay in college. It is nice to see such a beautiful girl, who I term, the Bathsheba girl, Zippora girl and Abishag girl and also KALI GIRL, because the Biblical description of these woman in the Bible fits this description of being dark skinned [Black] and African-typed.

South Sudanese student has accidentally gone viral. Anok Yai was enjoying Howard University’s homecoming over the weekend, when a photographer noticed her and snapped some pics. Before she knew it, strangers were begging the modeling gods to give her a contract….
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/internet-wants-get-college-student-modeling-contract-203001381.html

SOUTH SUDANESE BEAUTY WHOSE PICTURES WENT VIRAL OVERNIGHT

Anok went from being relatively unknown to being a viral sensation, literally overnight.

…She and the friend attended Yardfest – the homecoming concert – and on her way to the dorms, the photographer ( popularly known as TheSUNK) randomly started taking photos of her.
http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/blog/anok-yai-19yr-old-south-sudanese-beauty-whose-pictures-went-viral-overnight/

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
UPDATE:
Estée Lauder names model Anok Yai as its newest spokesmodel

Attachments

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??