going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Racism,

Azealia Banks Claims She is a Victim of White Supremacy

"My Twitter didn't get suspended until I said 'Whiteness is a mental illness"

... Banks’ account was suspended by Twitter last night (May 12), days after she aimed racist insults at Zayn Malik over his new music video. The tweets were deleted, but Twitter still took action. Without Twitter to rant on, Banks took to Instagram and posted that she “insulted Indians, Pakistani, black folk… And my Twitter didn’t get suspended until I said ‘Whiteness is a mental illness'” ...

http://radio.com/2016/05/13/azealia-banks-claims-she-is-a-victim-of-white-supremacy/

(Tullio M. Puglia/Getty Images)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Has Azealia Banks Trolled Her Way Out of a Career?

When Azealia Banks arrived in 2011, the now-24-year-old Harlem rapper was wearing a Mickey Mouse sweater and braided pigtails in the video for her debut viral hit “212." Many of us fell instantly in love. Her propulsive scat, combination of rap and electro, unmistakable voice, and profane lyrics were a much-needed punch in the gut. Before long, Banks became the fearless rebel with a mischievous grin and razor-sharp tongue who had come to save everyone from the gold-leaf grandiosity of Watch the Throne and the disconsolate sadness ofTake Care. Now, just five years into her career, that same mischievousness and verbal dexterity are being deployed to self-destructive ends. The rebel is rebelling too hard ...

http://www.vulture.com/2015/09/has-azealia-banks-trolled-her-career-to-death.html

Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImages

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Azealia Banks in Twitter spat with actress

Not content with fighting with Zayn Malik, rapper Azealia Banks has now turned on a 14-year-old Disney star

Banks started her Twitter attacks with Malik after the release of his video for his song Like I Would.

The outspoken Banks created a collage on Instagram with side-by-side shots from Malik's video alongside images from her own career, claiming that Malik was "mood boarding" her ...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/31573975/azealia-banks-in-twitter-spat-with-actress/

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Azealia Banks Pens Essay on White Supremacy, Zayn Malik and Skai Jackson

On Friday, Azealia Banks capped off an eventful week on social media with a reflection on her beef with Skai Jackson, her tweets to Zayn Malik and why she believes Twitter suspended her account

In the two-part essay, Banks wrote that she used racial slurs — like "sand ******" and "curry-scented *****" — when speaking to Malik, who is British Pakistani, to remind him that they are both people of color living under white supremacy ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/azealia-banks-pens-essay-mental-153000220.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Azealia Banks Apologises For Aiming Racist And Homophobic Slurs At Zayn Malik

... Banks, 24, wrote: "Dear World, Now that the immediacy of the infamous incident has worn off, I've had some time to decompress & take a more rational assessment of things. I want to extend my sincerest apologies to the world" ...

https://www.yahoo.com/style/azealia-banks-apologises-aiming-racist-124300844.html

Azealia Banks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : From Banks to Beauty Products, The #BuyBlack Movement Is Real Black Money Business Jobs 0
Chidike Black People : Companies,Corporations,Banks and Universities Across The World That Are Linked To Slavery Black People Open Forum 8
Lrae Black Women : Congratulations to Tyra Banks on her new baby Black Women 37
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : TYRA BANKS--- Life Size Doll Chevron Dove 0
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : raw tyra banks...... Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
A Black Money Business Jobs : Why are black banks struggling? Black Money Business Jobs 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Black Banks: CEO Of Carver Bank Talks About Growing Black Financial Institutions [VIDEO] Black Money Business Jobs 6
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Mr.CUB Cubs legend Ernie Banks has died at 83 Black Sports 6
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Mahogany On The Banks Black Money Business Jobs 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder Admits Some Banks Are Just Too Big To Prosecute Black People Politics 39
Alarm Clock Black People : The Federal Reserve Is Bailing Out Foreign Banks … More than the American People or Economy Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Flase Accuser of Brian Banks; Court Odered to Pay Him 26 Million for Damages/Hardship Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People : Who owns and controls all of these Banks? Black People Open Forum 9
Mad Skillz Jails / Prisons : How the US Government, Banks, Prison-Industrial Complex, Corrupt Officials, Businesses, Law Enforcem Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black People : Banks Neglect Foreclosed Homes In Minority Hoods Black People Open Forum 1
Knowledge Seed Black People Politics : Democratic Party deposits $2 million in Black-owned banks Black People Politics 4
Ankhur Black People : A State Sues Banks Over Dirty Foreclosure Policies? Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : I want to be white on Tyra Banks show Audio Video Web Conferencing 6
MsInterpret Black Money Business Jobs : Black-Owned Banks Struggling to Stay Out of the Red Black Money Business Jobs 24
S Black People : American Banks role in the drug trade.. Black People Open Forum 16
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Ron Banks (The Dramatics) Honoring Black Ancestors 6
Amnat77 Black People : Greek leader considers action against US banks Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People : Big Banks Profit Off Loans to Poor! Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Bernake Madness; Banks no longer required to have minimal Reserves??? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : The "Volcker" Plan to regulate banks?? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Consumer Protection Agency's desperate Battle against Banks Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : 2010 Time to take money out of white owned banks Black People Open Forum 6
A Black People : Black models and Trya Banks Black People Open Forum 16
Ankhur Black People : After bailing out banks, Geithner is asked, Where are the Jobs????? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : UN: Billions for the Banks, but what about the Jobless and Homless? Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : FDIC to borrow from...FDIC Banks????!!!!!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 4
R Black People : doug banks off the air Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Education / Schools : Videos: Banks helping parents become better Consumers Black Education / Schools 17
Destee Black Money Business Jobs : Black-owned Banks Struggling to Keep Doors Open Black Money Business Jobs 5
D Black Entertainment : Talking Tyra Banks in SHAPE Magazine.She is-not-fat!!!!! Black Entertainment 0
D Black Entertainment : pictures Tyra Banks new and old Sports Illustrated Swimsuit covers Black Entertainment 0
D Black Entertainment : tyra banks defends fat women Black Entertainment 3
G Black Money Business Jobs : Black Banks Black Money Business Jobs 0
Monetary Black People : Banks Hang Fraud Victims High and Dry Black People Open Forum 0
P Nigeria : Nigerian banks face liquidation Nigeria 0
Isaiah Africa : 40% African Wealth in Foreign Banks All Things Africa 2
P Black Money Business Jobs : Ties to community keep minority-owned banks thriving Black Money Business Jobs 0
P Black Money Business Jobs : Black banks offer huge stock returns Black Money Business Jobs 10
M Black Poetry : Inferior at banks because the superior in ranks are served first Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
E Black People : Black run banks Black People Open Forum 2
SwagII Black Relationships : He Beats What He Claims To Love. But Why? Black Relationships 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : White GOP Congressman Claims He's 'A Person Of Color' Black People Politics 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : 'Black Muslims' to blame for high school students' confrontation with Native American, mother claims Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump Has 'Fulfilled Biblical Prophecy' By Moving Embassy To Jerusalem, Fox's Jeanine Pirro Claims Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Mississippi’s richest county uses police checkpoints to enforce segregation, lawsuit claims Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4