Black Positive People : Ava DuVernay Pays Tribute To Michelle Obama's Slave Ancestor

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Ava DuVernay Turns Down Black Panther Black Entertainment 1
S Black People : Ava Duvernay - On Ownership and Self Distribution of Movies Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Short Stories : Ava Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
chuck Black People : Young Black NBA Star David West Pays For Dr. Ben's Furneral Black People Open Forum 2
1poetsought Black Entertainment : The Artist Pays the Price Black Entertainment 0
ru2religious Black People : Black over pays child support and visit son to much going to jail!!! Black People Open Forum 23
MsInterpret Black Money Business Jobs : 25 Year Old Pays Off $26,500 In 2 years Black Money Business Jobs 2
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : The reason crime pays Black Money Business Jobs 6
Knowledge Seed Zimbabwe : Black Power: Zimbabwean businessman pays for Africans to attend Morehouse Zimbabwe 4
RAPTOR Black People : Crime pays (for the "1%"). Black People Open Forum 3
AACOOLDRE Black Short Stories : CRIME PAYS Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
K Libya : Italy Pays Reparations to Libya Libya 26
D Black Education / Schools : Pays to be African to school children yr 2007 Black Education / Schools 5
F Black Positive People : Students' hard work pays off Black People Doing Positive Things 0
D Black People : Immigrant Study Shows Being Paler Pays A Bonus Black People Open Forum 1
D African American History Culture : Ithaca, NY Memorial pays honor to 26 African-American Civil War vets African American History Culture 0
Destee Black People : Stevie Wonder pays funeral fees for 5 children in Philly fire Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!