Black Positive People : Ava DuVernay Pays Tribute To Michelle Obama's Slave Ancestor

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Ava DuVernay Turns Down Black Panther Black Entertainment 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Ava Duvernay - On Ownership and Self Distribution of Movies Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Short Stories : Ava Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
chuck Black People : Young Black NBA Star David West Pays For Dr. Ben's Furneral Black People Open Forum 2
1poetsought Black Entertainment : The Artist Pays the Price Black Entertainment 0
ru2religious Black People : Black over pays child support and visit son to much going to jail!!! Black People Open Forum 23
MsInterpret Black Money Business Jobs : 25 Year Old Pays Off $26,500 In 2 years Black Money Business Jobs 2
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : The reason crime pays Black Money Business Jobs 6
Knowledge Seed Zimbabwe : Black Power: Zimbabwean businessman pays for Africans to attend Morehouse Zimbabwe 4
RAPTOR Black People : Crime pays (for the "1%"). Black People Open Forum 3
AACOOLDRE Black Short Stories : CRIME PAYS Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
K Libya : Italy Pays Reparations to Libya Libya 26
D Black Education / Schools : Pays to be African to school children yr 2007 Black Education / Schools 5
F Black Positive People : Students' hard work pays off Black People Doing Positive Things 0
D Black People : Immigrant Study Shows Being Paler Pays A Bonus Black People Open Forum 1
D African American History Culture : Ithaca, NY Memorial pays honor to 26 African-American Civil War vets African American History Culture 0
Destee Black People : Stevie Wonder pays funeral fees for 5 children in Philly fire Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded:
Let's us all remember in 2021 to protect our energy and to do the best we can to grow and evolve.
Queen Destee im back still showing lo e after what 20+ yrs? You know always stop through from time to time
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?