Black People : (Author edit due to self misrepresntation)

Boboshante

Mar 16, 2015
It seems reasonable to me with many of the things I'd advocate listed.

I'm not Islamic either so to that end I'd suggest black people pull away from a religion that time and time again have shown their prejudice to blacks.

Bilal is black and a highly respected figure in the teachings of Islam and yet we are looked down on by them in several countries in Africa the Middle East and Asia.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
My "ACTION PLAN for blacks in America" is for the rich blacks to help the poor.
That should be more important than owning 10 cars and a house featured on "MTV Cribs".

Boboshante

Mar 16, 2015
I wouldn't follow Farrakhan across the street!

In what way exactly?

The only help we need in my humble opinion is to stop expecting something for nothing.

We have the means within ourselves to change things but seem more reliant on playing the blame game.

I can't fathom why people like living in a country where people of colour are killed with legitimacy for the most minor of things.

Each to their own and all that but I don't get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 0
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : (Author edit due to potential self misrepresntation) Premium Members Only 13
Eno Otu Black Women : (Author edit due to self misrepresntation) Black Women 0
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 10
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 5
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 25
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 3
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to lack of info verification) Black People Open Forum 1
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
Eno Otu Black Entertainment : (Author edit due to new views) Black Entertainment 26
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 27
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views) Black Relationships 1
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Eno Otu Black Men : (Author edit due to new views) Black Men 5
Eno Otu Health and Wellness : (Author edit due to new views) Black Health and Wellness 0
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 5
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Eno Otu The Police : (Author edit due to new views) Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 9
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views) Black Relationships 0
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to potential self misrepresntation) Black Relationships 43
Eno Otu Black Education / Schools : (Author edit due to new views) Black Education / Schools 4
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views) Black Relationships 0
Eno Otu Black Entertainment : (Author edit due to new views) Black Entertainment 13
Eno Otu Black People Politics : (Author edit due to lack of info verification) Black People Politics 3
Eno Otu Health and Wellness : (Author edit due to new views) Black Health and Wellness 2
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 7
Eno Otu Black Poetry : (Author edit due to new views) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Eno Otu Black People Politics : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Politics 2
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 18
Eno Otu Black Muslims : (Author edit due to new views) Islam Study Group 0
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1