Somalia : AU unite to establish order in Somalia

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
After the Al Shabab bombing in Ugaanda;

More troops are on their way to Somalia - 4,000 in total from Uganda, Guinea, and Djibouti with potentially 1,300 from Burundi - which would bring the total AU force to roughly 11,000. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20388

Global research is a reliable, but white view site of journalism.
Most articles are non bias but the remainder of this one quibbles over number of troops and other what not, as if Africans are unable to take care of our own problems

Ezinne

Aug 13, 2009
Occupation
writer, filmmaker

More troops are on their way to Somalia - 4,000 in total from Uganda, Guinea, and Djibouti with potentially 1,300 from Burundi - which would bring the total AU force to roughly 11,000. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20388

Most articles are non bias but the remainder of this one quibbles over number of troops and other what not, as if Africans are unable to take care of our own problems
Thanks for posting, Ankhur. What are your thoughts on a solution?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
The AU

Thanks for posting, Ankhur. What are your thoughts on a solution?
should, if the core principles are based on Continental unity, have the common sense and self determination to utilize collective efforts to protect any nation from,
non African interests,
be they foreign or domestic!

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
Is this war about the US trying to topple Somaliland? After the 1991 Civil War in Somalia part of the country withdrew and became Somaliland.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Is this war about the US trying to topple Somaliland? After the 1991 Civil War in Somalia part of the country withdrew and became Somaliland.
The other nations of the AU were smart enough not to side with or align with US interests since the claim of the bombing was for retaliation, for Uganda's involvement with the US(Blackstar News)

I doubt they will listen to any AFRICOM hype since this seems like house cleaning rather then assisting neocolonist interests.

And do understand that those in our ancestral home have now become shrewd enough to not telegraph their punches or show their hand

on line.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
NO. The war is not about the US trying to topple Somaliland. Its about Islamic Jihadists trying to eliminate the Sufi population and extend Jihadist hegemony in the Horn of Africa.

Ezinne

Aug 13, 2009
Occupation
writer, filmmaker
should, if the core principles are based on Continental unity, have the common sense and self determination to utilize collective efforts to protect any nation from,
non African interests, be they foreign or domestic!
Key

abdurratln

Feb 27, 2007

It is "white" like you said. And, it has a "white" perspective and a 'white" slant to how it reports the news.

And, this is a prime example. It is crystal clear from African news sources that AU has tried to limit the roles that AMISOM is playing in Somalia. AMISON is not authorized to fight there except in self-defense in the face of immediate attack. This is why Uganda has resorted to targeting civilians. Civiliansa re the only targets they can find without breaking AU rules and getting their skin hurt in the process.

Also, no African countries are actively supporting AMISOM although we cannot tell from "white" sources, except Uganda, Burundi and tiny little Djibouti. Both Uganda and Burundi are Christian countries invading a Muslim country. Ethiopia is not even interested in getting bogged down in thsi fight. It is clear that Shabab has won the war. So, any intelligent African would not be interested in it. In fact, it is clear from reading Ugandan newspapers that the people in Uganda want to get out of Somalia even before the recent attacks occured. In fact, a movement in underway to vote out the sitting government due to tits involvement in Somalia. None of this can be learned by reading :"white" sources alone. They are only interested in spreading propaganda and lies.

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: