Black Atheists : Atheism - A History of God (The Polytheistic Origins of Christianity and Judaism)

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
it's very interesting to get some realistic news on what and when the hebrews wrote down their wicket ways.

writer33

Mar 3, 2014
Hi...I see this subject hasn't been visited for a while. I'm new. But I'm also intrigued by this. And while I am not an atheist, I've had several very interesting discussions with atheists. And they have reason for those views....as I weave in and out of being a skeptic of scripture, yet cannot escape some of the revelations of science....as on the mysteries of the universe. I do think it is worth exploring, from both a scientific and spiritual experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gorilla Black Atheists : Documentary: A Brief History Of Disbelief and The Atheism Tapes Atheist Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Is atheism the reason for Ta-Nehisi Coates' pessimism on race relations? Atheist Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Big Bang blows Atheism Sky High: Even Science May Eventually Catch Up to God’s Word Science and Technology 2
Gorilla Black Atheists : Atheism, Secularity, and Well-Being: How the Findings of Social Science Counter Negative Stereotypes Atheist Study Group 0
Gorilla Black Atheists : "Evil, the New Atheism, and the God of the Trinity" - Jacob H. Friesenhahn Atheist Study Group 0
Gorilla Black Atheists : [Article] "Atheism In America" by Julian Baggini Atheist Study Group 0
Gorilla Black Atheists : The Root Series on Black Atheism Atheist Study Group 2
Knowledge Seed Black Entertainment : Atheism Meets Hip Hop Black Entertainment 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The long history of how Jesus came to resemble a white European Christian Study Group 3
R Black Poetry : yeah black history is a whack mystery and my back still blistery from being whip lashed , ready to grip some cash and run to the underground railroad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : White American Christianity Needs to Be Honest About Its History of White Supremacy Christian Study Group 9
OldSoul Black People : The 200,000-year-old city found in Southern Africa may rewrite history Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Not Egyptian and no great beauty: what Gal Gadot's Cleopatra should look like, according to history Egypt 2
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : 15 Essential Books on Black History Everyone Needs to Read Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : First 24-hour news channel "by and for" African Americans set to launch during Black History Month Black People Doing Positive Things 8
R Black Poetry : black history always a whack mystery which involves whips and trips to trees for hangings nothing groovy or cute about the movie roots had to stoop to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : How Black Lives Matter Is Changing What Students Learn During Black History Month African American History Culture 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : The enduring power of Gloria Gaynor’s ‘I Will Survive,’ 40 years after it made Grammy history Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s ‘Black Patriots’ Documentary Set On History – TCA Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'The Slaves Dread New Year's Day the Worst': The Grim History of January 1 African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black History Month: Republican's call to honor white people draws outrage African American History Culture 0
One-Hundredd Egypt : Stolen Legacy (1988 documentary) of African History and footage in Egypt Egypt 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : All college students should take a mandatory course on black history and white privilege Black Education / Schools 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A rural town confronts its buried history of mass killings of black Americans African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Simone Biles makes more history at U.S. Gymnastics Championships Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Chicago groups work to document African American history African American History Culture 0
Ndugu Black People : Our History proves ; Cultural Revolutions , cure Cultural Viruses! Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Mãe Preta (Black Mother): Brazil Exhibition recovers history of black women who breastfed the white children during slavery Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Carbon dioxide levels hit landmark at 415 ppm, highest in human history Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 22-year-old woman makes history with college football scholarship: 'Be so good they can't ignore you Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Ndugu Black People Politics : A Black Woman will make History this year, as Mayor of Chicago Black People Politics 0
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Who Benefits from Hollywood's free Black history comic book movie ?? Black Entertainment 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Teachers Honor Black History Month With Stunningly Decorated Doors African American History Culture 25
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : ‘Black Girl Magic’: 17 black female judges elected Texas county swear in, make history Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lauren Underwood Makes History As Youngest Black Woman To Serve In Congress Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Perfection Ghana : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in the Ѧkan╢History in the Oral Traditions of the Akan Ghana 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in Frantz Fanon╢Clinician and Revolutionary: The History of Colonial Medicine Black People Politics 0
Perfection Madagascar : In Context Series: Madagascar: A History of Arrivals, What Happened, and Will Happen Next Madagascar 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Mining the Forgotten: Manuscript Sources for Black Women's History Black Women 0
Perfection Botswana : In Context Series: A History of Botswana's Seismic Network Botswana 0
Perfection Africa : In Context Series: Nutrition in African History All Things Africa 0
Perfection Pan-Africanism : In Context Series: The Early History of Jamaica (1511-1536) Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: The History of Thanksgiving in the United States Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People : In Context Series: The Characteristics of the History of Chinese Money Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Using Fiction by African American Women to Teach Black Women's History Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ The History of Grandmothers in the African‐American Community Black Women 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bobby Seale Explains the History Behind That Viral Photo of Armed Stacey Abrams Supporters Black People Politics 1
willa Black People Politics : Voices From History to us. Black People Politics 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : home team history Black People Politics 4