Black Astrology : Astronomers Confirms that there are two Suns.

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
well theres like trillions of other galaxies out there - and probly lots of cretures out there namin stars into there own patterns like a zodiak

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I read "supposition" articles like this and cannot help but wonder what our Kemetic ancestors would say about the subject. Reason is simple: Our ancestors invented the science of astronomy.

Reminds me of when I was in college and one of my profs, seeking to "amaze" us (and he succeeded! :lol: ) said that our ancient Egyptian ancestors, the original astronomers, had MIS-calculated the distance from the earth to the moon. They were off by something like .000000000021 miles.

_NortheastGroover_

May 22, 2014
well theres like trillions of other galaxies out there - and probly lots of cretures out there namin stars into there own patterns like a zodiak
Yeah but its important to me to acknowledge that these ideas/knowledge originated with Africans.

_NortheastGroover_

May 22, 2014
My bad. I misread your post. I thought you were saying it was important for EVERYONE to acknowledge the source of the knowledge.... which I and my (white) university professor did in the post above yours. ;)
Yeah you beat me to the punch by some seconds lol...

But I do think its important for everyone to acknowledge the source but unfortunately not everyone feels that way and I'm not the type to force the issue...

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
Yeah but its important to me to acknowledge that these ideas/knowledge originated with Africans.
well its a foregone that everythin started in africa - humans are africans after all - still not convinced everythin started with egypt though - for myself i still believe there was civilisation in africa before egypt and they mightve been into astronomy to

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.