Black Astrology : Astronomers Confirms that there are two Suns.

Dreya

thing bout physics is it gets crazier and crazier the more you get into it - you wanna really blow your mind read up on string theory and multiverses and holographic universes and such - gets way weirder than anythin youd see in sci-fi

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
thing bout physics is it gets crazier and crazier the more you get into it - you wanna really blow your mind read up on string theory and multiverses and holographic universes and such - gets way weirder than anythin youd see in sci-fi
physics crosses over into meta physics......

Dreya

another thing i dont know nothin about im afraid - never enough time to study everything - specially if you have to read everythin three times before you understand it - and must admit the last phsics paper i was reading i still have no idea what its on about

_NortheastGroover_

The Dogon says, according to those 2 Frenchman (can't remember their name) there are 2 other galaxies, each having there own sets of 12 zodiacs...