Black Astrology : Astronomers Confirms that there are two Suns.

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
lol - i got noooo idea what a sun ra is

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
thing bout physics is it gets crazier and crazier the more you get into it - you wanna really blow your mind read up on string theory and multiverses and holographic universes and such - gets way weirder than anythin youd see in sci-fi

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
thing bout physics is it gets crazier and crazier the more you get into it - you wanna really blow your mind read up on string theory and multiverses and holographic universes and such - gets way weirder than anythin youd see in sci-fi
physics crosses over into meta physics......

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
another thing i dont know nothin about im afraid - never enough time to study everything - specially if you have to read everythin three times before you understand it - and must admit the last phsics paper i was reading i still have no idea what its on about

_NortheastGroover_

May 22, 2014
The Dogon says, according to those 2 Frenchman (can't remember their name) there are 2 other galaxies, each having there own sets of 12 zodiacs...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.