Science and Technology : Artificial Intelligence replacing employees?

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001

How far can or will this go?

What type of jobs cannot be replaced with or performed by robotics and AI?

I think the 40/hr work week will eventually become obsolete in addition to the physical office to leave home to work in. Telecommuting is not new, but working this way may increase significantly in the next few years.

If you don't have an office to go to, how will that impact train and public transportation systems?

I already do a lot of my shopping online, including grocery shopping. Meal planning is now the cheaper way to purchase foods--cheaper per person.

How will the mechanization of society impact religions and church buildings as we know them?

In terms of class...rich vs. poor. How will people who don't have resources now live in an advanced society.

Do you think if will become illegal at some point to build your own computer or robot?

Let's discuss the future and what Black people living in the future looks like.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
Great post...I found a related piece (28 pages) which argues the opposite. I agree with the following but only in parts and I find this author is actually betraying his own theme:

20181108_071855.jpg
20181108_071941.jpg
20181108_072014.jpg

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: