Science and Technology : Artificial Intelligence replacing employees?

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001

How far can or will this go?

What type of jobs cannot be replaced with or performed by robotics and AI?

I think the 40/hr work week will eventually become obsolete in addition to the physical office to leave home to work in. Telecommuting is not new, but working this way may increase significantly in the next few years.

If you don't have an office to go to, how will that impact train and public transportation systems?

I already do a lot of my shopping online, including grocery shopping. Meal planning is now the cheaper way to purchase foods--cheaper per person.

How will the mechanization of society impact religions and church buildings as we know them?

In terms of class...rich vs. poor. How will people who don't have resources now live in an advanced society.

Do you think if will become illegal at some point to build your own computer or robot?

Let's discuss the future and what Black people living in the future looks like.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
Great post...I found a related piece (28 pages) which argues the opposite. I agree with the following but only in parts and I find this author is actually betraying his own theme:

20181108_071855.jpg
20181108_071941.jpg
20181108_072014.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Is artificial intelligence making racial profiling worse? Science and Technology 3
AmenAmenetSun Black People : Artificial Intelligence Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Stanford Offering Three Open Classes: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Databases Science and Technology 4
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : ARTIFICIAL KIDNEY Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Science and Technology : ARTIFICIAL PHOTOSYNTHESIS Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FDA APPROVES ARTIFICIAL PANCREAS Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : ARTIFICIAL EYE Black Health and Wellness 1
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places: Seagaia Ocean Dome: An Artificial Beach in Japan Black Travel 0
CSmith Science and Technology : Scientists create first Living Organism with 'Artificial' DNA Science and Technology 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Bobby Hemmitt Human Artificial II Black People Open Forum 11
Amnat77 Black People : U.S. food companies caught faking blueberries with artificial colors and liquid sugar Black People Open Forum 3
N Black Spirituality Religion : THE POWERLESS ARTIFICIAL THOUGHT Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Artificial Black Woman And Man Chief Elder Osiris 0
tyab14 Black People : China to Test Artificial Sun Black People Open Forum 3
D Africa : Artificial knees give African doctor a real sense of freedom All Things Africa 0
C Black People : Conspiracy:3 Sweet poison Artificial Sweet Black People Open Forum 0
J Black People : cold makes more intelligence Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : White House blocked intelligence agency’s testimony calling climate change ‘possibly catastrophic' Science and Technology 4
OldSoul Black People : Marcus Garvey on Intelligence Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Central Intelligence (the Movie review) AACOOLDRE 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Seymour Hersh: Obama "Cherry-Picked" Intelligence on Syrian Chemical Attack to Justify U.S. Strike Black People Politics 5
OldSoul OldSoul : CHAT today Noon ET Topic: Counter Intelligence Program OldSoul 0
Amnat77 Black People : Nobel Prize Winner Who Slammed Black Intelligence Is 'Blacker Than He Thought' Black People Open Forum 5
A Black People : Improve Memory and Intelligence Black People Open Forum 91
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Black Intelligence Test of Cultural Homogeneity African American History Culture 19
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God is absolutely unimaginable to the intelligence and analysis Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Intelligence Is Mutually Exclusive From Religion Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DOES THE AMOUNT OF MONEY AFRIKANS HAVE, EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT OF INTELLIGENCE AFRIKANS Chief Elder Osiris 3
M Black People : Internationally Lauded Scientist makes statement on Black Intelligence. Black People Open Forum 8
G Black People : The Awakening of Intelligence Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Only the powerful divine knowledge at the level of intelligence can smash the mental Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Metaverse Black People : How do you measure intelligence? Black People Open Forum 31
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Who all communes with the Divine Intelligence Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 8
I Black Children : Psychology: Intelligence and IQ Testing Black Children 1
D Black Jokes Humor : Intelligence Black Jokes Humor 2
Isaiah Black People : LESSONS IN COUNTER INTELLIGENCE *COINTELPRO... Black People Open Forum 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Meet The Multi-millionaire Who Wants To Be President Of Liberia replacing Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Liberia 18
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Replacing one loser with another .... Black Money Business Jobs 10
A Black People : Replacing the fasting date...(fasting members) Black People Open Forum 0