Black People : Are You Sure What Reality Is These Days?

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
To me, the present reality is a bad case study of regression and retreat, i. e., is as though the Civil Rights and Black Power movements never took place, and/or may not have had the same impact on those who weren't a part of either (as it had or has on those of us who were a part of either era as activists or supporters)...

Flashforward and our very idea of passing along the legacies etc. are very much being disputed...

I don't just imply or suggest the critics of either era's leaders are trying to rewrite history...

Though even those who give lip service to those movement's past agendas, do seem and sound to be doing everything backwards...

That's my take...

Pass along your own as well...

And thanks in advance!

FYI

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
To me, the present reality is a bad case study of regression and retreat, i. e., is as though the Civil Rights and Black Power movements never took place, and/or may not have had the same impact on those who weren't a part of either (as it had or has on those of us who were a part of either era as activists or supporters)...

Flashforward and our very idea of passing along the legacies etc. are very much being disputed...

I don't just imply or suggest the critics of either era's leaders are trying to rewrite history...

Though even those who give lip service to those movement's past agendas, do seem and sound to be doing everything backwards...

That's my take...

Pass along your own as well...

And thanks in advance!

FYI
Wasn’t the biggest error of the whole Civil Rights/Black Power movement the fact that we even accepted the Civil [what is civil as opposed to very very despicably cowardly about the PALEFACES ongoing onslaught of over 2000 years duration on non-whites in general which culminated in the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration] as opposed to Human Rights label?

From that perspective we still have a valid legal basis for taking the perpetrators and their progeny of that so long running catalogue of Human Rights abuses, maliciously EVIL crimes against Humanity to the UN/World Court, with the mountain of evidence against the USA’s so institutionally racist police and judiciary aren’t they going to struggle to not be convicted?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Wasn’t the biggest error of the whole Civil Rights/Black Power movement the fact that we even accepted the Civil [what is civil as opposed to very very despicably cowardly about the PALEFACES ongoing onslaught of over 2000 years duration on non-whites in general which culminated in the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration] as opposed to Human Rights label?

From that perspective we still have a valid legal basis for taking the perpetrators and their progeny of that so long running catalogue of Human Rights abuses, maliciously EVIL crimes against Humanity to the UN/World Court, with the mountain of evidence against the USA’s so institutionally racist police and judiciary aren’t they going to struggle to not be convicted?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

:SuN020:i say this is not real......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : This stuff hot and pure but not sure thisIs the right stuff, flow galore go kissGo shore and reminisce like ships onCrack he’s in all type of shock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Make sure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : How to make sure Russian hackers can’t attack your home router, again Science and Technology 4
chuck Black People : Let Us Be Sure Who Our Allies or Enemies Truly Are!! Black People Open Forum 6
dunwiddat Black People Politics : The United Nations sure don't care about black folks Black People Politics 7
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : YOU SURE LOVE TO BALL - L.J.REYNOLDS - OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO from the Dramatics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Mochalovekisses The Front Porch : Not sure what this site is about. The Front Porch 23
ru2religious Black People : Zimmerman is headed for a sure victory Black People Open Forum 153
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Well I'll Be Dagon - Something Sure Smells Fishy - copycat evolution of the Pope's mitre Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Al B. Sure! - Off On Your Own (Girl) (Album Version) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A SURE SIGN THAT THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER:The Lookout Scranton mayor slashes pay for all city worke Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Al B. Sure! | Night and Day | Music Video Audio Video Web Conferencing 6
Kamau47 Black People : Not Exactly Sure Why I'm Doing This Black People Open Forum 4
W Black People : Not sure where to post this Q Black People Open Forum 7
Kamau47 Black People : I'm Not Really Sure What To Say About This One Black People Open Forum 4
T Black People : I have a question (I am sure like all my other post will be ignored) Black People Open Forum 22
river Poetry Critiques : As Sure As the Wind Blows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
I Black People : An Idea to make sure we keep the site going strong! How about if.. Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black Poetry : I am not sure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
watzinaname Black Poetry : It Sure Did Rain A Lot in April, Didn't It? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
HODEE Quiet Poetry Lounge : Not sure.. I know I love her Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
river Before You Pay Your Doctor Make Sure You Look at Your E.O.B. Black Health and Wellness 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Wounded Soldier Cry Out Loud, The Sure Thing In Life Is Death Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Short Stories : untiled(not sure of one yet) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
M Black Poetry : With rhyme been sure not to injure or kill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
rasheed Black Poetry : PRESS/sure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
watzinaname Black Poetry : This Sure is Some Silly Shizit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Poetry : U Love Me?? R U Sure?? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
L Black Poetry : Not sure how to use this system, so, here is one of my poems..tell me what u think.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
A Wasnt Sure Where To Put This Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 10
blakverb Black Poetry : Plea...sure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Parenting : The reality of Black men's love lives and marriages is very different than what's usually shown on TV – I spent years actually talking to them Black Parenting 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - December 6, 2020 - REALITY CHECK 2020 Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Reality Check Coronavirus: 'Deadly masks' claims debunked Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : Freedom And Reality Is Not A Living Experience Of Black Afrikan People Today!!! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : I dodge schemes and jump in large streams love to swim above the rim back to hardcore reality before Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Viola Davis' 'Two Sides' docu-series tackles deadly reality Black Entertainment 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Reality Is Realer Than Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : Awakening To A Stark Reality Black People Open Forum 13
chuck Black Education / Schools : Are We Truly Heeding Our Young Black Peoples Reality Checks Too? Black Education / Schools 0
chuck Black People Politics : the freddie gray wrongful death verdicts are a reality check for us in particular: Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Mind has become large it’ll be dumb to dodge reality, hands // In the air I dap at school Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : America has locked up so many black people it has warped our sense of reality Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Iran Deal Reality Black People Politics 0
chuck Black Spirituality Religion : let us heed this reality check Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
blazejay Black People : Our people need a reality vaccine Black People Open Forum 2
S Black Entertainment : R & B Divas reality-tv star accidentally reveals the show is scripted. Black Entertainment 0
chuck Black People : Reality Checks: 2013 Black People Open Forum 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Turn dreams into reality, don't stop, keep going! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Reality of Black People In Canada Black People Open Forum 81