Support : Are you seeing errors trying to post?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
i tried to post. i hit the tab key and the post got screwed up.
now it wont let me delete the post and start over.

i have no interest in seeing my people as losers.

Hi Brother James ... I see you were able to delete some posts.

Is everything working as expected now?

If not, let me know and thanks! :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
@rhymebad ... are you still having issues with the site? I saw where you had said you were being blocked from polls. Is this right? Are you still seeing this issue? Let me know please and sorry for my late response.

Love You!

Destee

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Hi Brother James ... I see you were able to delete some posts.

Is everything working as expected now?

If not, let me know and thanks! :)

Love You!

Destee
in order to delete i had to post what i didn't like and then delete it.
once you start a reply it will not let you get rid of it.
it saves the reply forever.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
in order to delete i had to post what i didn't like and then delete it.
once you start a reply it will not let you get rid of it.
it saves the reply forever.

Hi Brother @jamesfrmphilly and thank you.

I just tried to do the above:

1. began a reply
2. then backspace everything out of it
3. and it was gone

Are you looking for a button or something that says delete?

Let me know if the above works for you, or if I'm way off the mark ... :bullseye:

Love You!

Destee

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Hi Brother @jamesfrmphilly and thank you.

I just tried to do the above:

1. began a reply
2. then backspace everything out of it
3. and it was gone

Are you looking for a button or something that says delete?

Let me know if the above works for you, or if I'm way off the mark ... :bullseye:

Love You!

Destee
if i start a reply and then go someplace else.
that reply will still be there if i ever come back to that thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Premium Members Only : Premium Members - If you're seeing ads ... Premium Members Only 5
Ndugu Black Ancestors : A Strong Congressman; Cummings suffered from a Broken Heart, seeing what a Cultural Virus , did to our people! Honoring Black Ancestors 1
OldSoul Black People : Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk but loud talk in the library is not good seeing crazy and by being lazy could ruin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Muslims : The Muw'min, The Kaafir, The Actions, The Seeing Islam Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Support : Are Yall Seeing Broken Images on the Site? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 18
R Black Poetry : Wow being black got me seeing whack I’m starting to understand after what happen to SANDRA BLAND for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : This one dude was a master at being groovy after Seeing a movie went for ice cream met a nice queen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Sheldon Hollis Black Poetry : Seeing Through The Eyes Of Wise Men Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : watching without seeing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee The Front Porch : Browse Without Seeing Advertisements The Front Porch 2
K Black People : Are You Seeing Chemtrails in the Sky? Black People Open Forum 12
R Black Poetry : Seeing Stuff For Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
B Science and Technology : IP ADDRESS: Google Earth All Seeing Eye Science and Technology 5
Full Speed Black People : I Love seeing the First Family Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : SEEING STUFF Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Seeing Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
howardtsu Black Poetry : Seeing Double Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Seeing straight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Seeing, Not Looking, At Michael Jackson Chief Elder Osiris 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Seeing is Believing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Seeing Just Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Seeing The Light Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : SEEING THINGS. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 52
howardtsu Quiet Poetry Lounge : What You're Seeing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Conscious of Self: Seeing the past, understanding the present. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : SEEING BEYOND THE RESEARCH OF BLACK PEOPLE UPON THIS PLANET EARTH Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : SEEING BEYOND THE RESEARCH OF BLACK PEOPLE UPON THIS PLANET EARTH Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Poetry : Seeing in the Divine Darkness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Destee Black People : Sisters HATE Seeing Brothers With White Chicks Black People Open Forum 390
G Black People : A Profane Mind Is Incapable Of Seeing A Divine Need!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Profane Mind Is Incapable Of Seeing A Divine Need!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
C Black Spirituality Religion : What is a good way to meditate,for peace,quality of life,relationship,seeing things Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
A Black Poetry : Never Seeing My Wife Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Black People : I must be seeing things. Black People Open Forum 4
kente417mojo Seeing a Psychiatrist Black Men 56
FINDLOVEINME Black Poetry : SEEING YOU TODAY (IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : Seeing Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : I’m seeing sick, being with a chick is a fine situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Poetry : SEEING CHANGE CHANGE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
P Black Poetry : Funny Seeing You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
HODEE Black People : Seeing United States thru the eyes of a "foreigner" Black People Open Forum 2
K Black Poetry : All-Seeing Eye Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Seeing thru lost souls eyes! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
F Black Entertainment : what movie are you seeing this weekend Black Entertainment 1
N Black Haiku : Seeing Green Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Seeing Sunshine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
blakverb Black Poetry : Seeing at the Club Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Study: Hospitals 'Profit Handsomely' From Surgical Errors Black People Open Forum 2