Black People : Are You Ready for America to Fall - What will be your first course of action?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

With the economic fall of America at the door, are you ready for it?

What will be your first course of action when the chaos ensues?

Will you be able to clothe, shelter, and feed yourself and your Family?

How bad is it going to be for us?

Is everyone ready?

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Racism Literally Costs America $2 Trillion...Ready to Stop Payment? African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Racism Literally Costs America $2 Trillion...Ready to Stop Payment? Black People Open Forum 7
blazejay Black People Politics : Is America ready for a new form of government? Black People Politics 6
HODEE Health and Wellness : Ready To Fly? __On Planes HEPA Filtering is used.. The Virus is only 0.1 to 0.2 microns. Found_ Hepa Filters will help Trap smaller microns like Virus Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Black People Politics : The wheels could come off the global economy - NO Fear.. Just Be Awake and Be Ready for an OKE-Doke Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Down with city hall and like P Diddy yall ready to make a witty call to make a band told you that we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: amazed wear a tight dew rag not ready to raise the white flag or throw // rocks so I flow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: amazed wear a tight dew rag not ready to raise the white flag or throw // in the towel I fl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : You ready for the Shotgun Blast on Black History??? AACOOLDRE 1
S Black People : Are you ready to die? Black People Open Forum 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Said Something We Weren't Ready to Hear Last Night Black People Politics 8
Angela22 Black People : Is anyone ever ready? Black People Open Forum 17
Al D Namibia : Is Namibia Getting Ready To Take Back Its Land From White Settlers? Namibia 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientists are getting ready to make a huge announcement that would uphold a 100-year-old prediction Science and Technology 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : For those men ready to unplug .... Black Money Business Jobs 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Joe Biden camp to allies: Be ready Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: True and alert sweaty and ready to do the work of a poet and you Know it somehow ill and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
1poetsought Black Entertainment : Ezzy (All Ready) Black Entertainment 0
shaka64 Black People : We who are ready to die Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Pan Africanism : Dr John Henrik Clarke: Are We Ready For The 21 Century? African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : My rap stand ready to adapt plans Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
NyneElementz Black Relationships : Sisters: Brothers with Potential vs. Ready Made,Men - which do you really prefer and why? Black Relationships 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : R. Kelly- Seems Like Your Ready Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ready For The World - Oh Sheila Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : We Aren't Ready For The Truth Yet!!! Pt. 1. Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Black People Politics : FBI: We need wiretap-ready Web sites - now Black People Politics 2
MS234 Black People : Florida authorities ready to issue arrest warrant for Trayvon Martin's killer: report Black People Open Forum 10
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : barbara mason yes I'm ready 1965 tom moulton remix 2007 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Cops Ready for War Black People Open Forum 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Tonight- Ready For The World Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
river Black People : Sister River's Autobiography is Ready Black People Open Forum 4
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Tevin Campbell - I'm Ready (1994) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : The Fugees - Ready Or Not Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ready For The World - Love You Down Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Writeous1 Black People : Just finished another video. Hope you're ready for this. Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Black People : Are We Ready to Block JimCrow Radicalism next Tuesday? Black People Open Forum 32
S Senegal : 50 Haitians so far ready to emigrate to Senegal.. Senegal 4
M Black Entertainment : R U READY FOR THIS? Black Entertainment 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ready to go back? Black People Open Forum 9
SeekingMaat Quiet Poetry Lounge : Ready ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Black Entertainment : Get Ready Black Entertainment 23
HODEE Black Poetry : Ready to Fall in Love? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
river Black People : Are You Ready for Reparations? Oldsoul Revisited Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Are You Ready?? Black People Open Forum 3
asimplepoet Black Haiku : Ready for the day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Sports : ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?!?!!! Black Sports 247
T Black People Politics : The Son of Man speaks on why we are not ready for a Black president Black People Politics 0