Black People : Are there other sites JUST like destee.com ?

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Okay, here's 3.

1. That respect is a rule, and what's more the #1 rule and it's actually enforced.

2. Though there are many disputes, most seem like they actually have a desire to get along because of what we have in common, which is being black.

3. Kemestry and his mookie campaign, and him wanting us to take it seriously. :lol:

EXTRA: 4. You, of course, and how lenient you are while still managing to keep things in check.

I started the Mookie campaign here. But, this is not the only place I have done it. In fact, Mookie is now the standard name for a no good male. lol

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
I started the Mookie campaign here. But, this is not the only place I have done it. In fact, Mookie is now the standard name for a no good male. lol

Well, there you go; it originated here, so replace number 3 with that.

And standard where? I first heard about it here at Destee, and still haven't heard anyone else use it. :confused: I thought "dog" was the standard.

Corvo

navigator of live
REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor

I used to visit two other web sits. I started to come here more often because the issues here were more real.

More inline with the issues we face on a daily level. One was a Capoeira site, it used to be a great place, but many people were not respectful and would lose sit of reality. The other was a Puerto Rican site, but many lacked an understanding of what was really going on, on this planet. After a while I just stayed here, I don't have alot of time to look for other places. I feel at home here, the info shared here is real and realistic to our interest. But something I love here, is a sense of family. Some times I'm at odds with other members, but that's just life. Most here have learned to be respectful of me as I of them. and there is that great ignor botton I use. So for me, it's quite the only place I partake in.

AXE

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Well, there you go; it originated here, so replace number 3 with that.

And standard where? I first heard about it here at Destee, and still haven't heard anyone else use it. :confused: I thought "dog" was the standard.

:10400: .o0( Obviously, many in your circle aren't cool )

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Ok...call me bias....but no...there is no other site like Destee..:cool:

Why?:thinking:

Cuz this is the only site that has me.....:lol::lol:

And Clyde, Kem,Kadijah, CB, buttefly, info, brutha O, Shaka, Elder James, Destee, and all the other folks that contribute to this site....:toast:

So no...."there can be only one".....

:grouphug:

Peace!

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: