Black People : Are there other sites JUST like destee.com ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Come on. There's plenty of sites to post or blog your views on the internet. There are some with advance features and others not. What I find most shocking is that they all have cliques that only want discussions to go one way. Plus the most popular ones are the ones where people are not too far outside of the mainstream in their views. This medium when challenged can get you in trouble on popular sites which shows there's a hidden control to the internet. I think there are cyber police on the internet and they may be at work while surfing the internet, blogging and logging down information, challenging certain posters or posts and providing disinformation. It's been revealed the CIA invented a Facebook just for Cuba where Cubans thought they were on FB but actually inside a shell virtual world ran by the CIA. The internet is not the revolution it may be in fact a way they track, monitor and strike out against dissenters.

Are you saying destee.com is clique-less with views outside the mainstream? ... :mirror:

Is that why you choose us ... when there are so many others available?

As far as the Internet being controlled ... i agree ... but so too is everything else in the world, to some degree or another. The same entities that police the streets we walk, are out here too. I'd suggest one do no more on the information super highway, than they would on any highway.

Why'd you pick us, with so many other sites available?

I'm glad you did ... i'm just trying to get a better understanding of what others see.

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Thanks for responding! ... :love:

What's unique about us ... can you name like ... 3 things ... or 99 ... :love:

Just wanna see what you see ... if'n i can ... :desteelive:

Love You!

Destee

Okay, here's 3.

1. That respect is a rule, and what's more the #1 rule and it's actually enforced.

2. Though there are many disputes, most seem like they actually have a desire to get along because of what we have in common, which is being black.

3. Kemestry and his mookie campaign, and him wanting us to take it seriously. :lol:

EXTRA: 4. You, of course, and how lenient you are while still managing to keep things in check.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay, here's 3.

1. That respect is a rule, and what's more the #1 rule and it's actually enforced.

2. Though there are many disputes, most seem like they actually have a desire to get along because of what we have in common, which is being black.

3. Kemestry and his mookie campaign, and him wanting us to take it seriously. :lol:

EXTRA: 4. You, of course, and how lenient you are while still managing to keep things in check.

awwwwwwww ... :love: ... you're so sweet ... Thank You Sister !!!

okay ... those are all good unique characteristics ... 'cept Kemetstry and Mookie nem ... :hammer:

:lol: ... can't we ship Kemetstry and Mookie off to blackvoices.com 'nem or sump'n ... :wink:

nawww ... i'm just kidding ... i love us all ... Kemetstry and Mookie too ... :shame: ... :)

Really sweet stuff you've said above ... thank you so much ... :love: ... :cry: ... :love:

I sometimes see things, that others can't see ... but we're kinda seeing the same ... :swings:

Love You and Thank You Sister! :kiss:

Destee

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: