Black People : Are there folks who get more enjoyment from conflict, then nation building?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
What is your focus?, the community?
or personal slights , bearing grudges and fueling animosities?

What behaviors are productive to the development of unity and what behaviors ride the Black community under the bus?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Do some Black folks

want to reduce

a venue perfecty suited for developing

networks of Black unity

to deal with and work out solutions

to the problems that the Black community is faceing all over the planet,

to

The Jerry Springer Show????????

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Maybe some folks miss the Jerry Springer show
maybe this is why there is no consistent discussion regading community development

that kind of conversation requires positive energy, and some here are so filled with negativity they wish to distract from that kind of conversation

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Adore quotes take galore notes never ignore folks drink more coke // Than TV commercials wa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black People : Gossiping about Black Folks. Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : A Wasteful Use Of The Internet By Black Folks Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Politics And Black Folks In America Not By Choice Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Head not at odds it's straight and in Genesis now god create the HEAVEN AND EARTH folks should be in FT LEAVENWORTH for not believing, the earth had n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : The verbal is a twist energetic This is pathetic like a list of medics That carry folks and these very quotes Belong on a stretcher usually this choke Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ndugu Law Forum : How will the new Federal Gun Laws effect, Black folks seeking to use their 2 Amendment Rights?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, black folks aren't going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe! Black People Politics 4
R Black Poetry : This is a gift an act folks sniff my facts and detect a smell at home now have to protect my cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Folks observe my quotes and words decisions are made as religions are played in biblical form which Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : The cost is silly if you lost the ability to motivate folks and donate quotes to the knowledge hall Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Write plenty quotes for many folks in hopes that this abolish battles and polish saddles to gallop i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : My facts bigger yet the size of a pack of cigarette so folks Smoke and choke on this, want a scoop o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : How many of you remember growing up and folks used to say. The police took him in the paddy wagon? Black People Open Forum 0
dunwiddat Black People : Hi Folks Black People Open Forum 7
A Black People Politics : Is it time for black folks to disengage with whites when discussing race? Black People Politics 3
chuck Black People : How Shall We Safeguard The Right Of Black Folks To Clean Water: Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: folks come with quotes dumb legal in America a evil character can't touch my // Skills go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Al D Black People : What Can African/Black Folks Do To Make A Difference Black People Open Forum 63
S Black People : What can you do with folks with this mentality? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : I can dream be safely insane it's a tasty game until I wake up some folks no class and lie each day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Woke up in the air today and must prepare a way to let Folks know how the quotes flow about the beas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Enki Black People : To All The Folks That Have Kids In School Black People Open Forum 0
cosmicmom Black Spirituality Religion : Metaphysics for Black Folks Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
R Black Poetry : these hot quotes shock folks so I’m caught in the crossfire with thoughts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
dunwiddat Black People Politics : The United Nations sure don't care about black folks Black People Politics 7
shaka64 Black People : The Bar-Kays Official Video for "Grown Folks" Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : "It is Officially Open Season on Black Folks": Legal Expert Decries Handling of Wilson Grand Jury Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
S Black People : Young folks setting themselves on fire... aka.. stupid is as stupid does.. Black People Open Forum 5
dunwiddat Black People Politics : Why Are Black Politicians so silent on issues that affect black folks Black People Politics 13
dunwiddat Black People : Black Folks In Brazil all is not rosy Black People Open Forum 5
legit-writer Black People : So what are folks over 21 but younger than 25 that are drinking NOW expected to do? Black People Open Forum 6
dunwiddat Black Women : What white folks can learn from African women Black Women 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Why It’s Time for America to Get Real About Reparations for Black Folks Black People Open Forum 112
Blackbird Black People : What's Up Black Folks! Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Blackbird Black People : what's up Black Folks Black People Open Forum 3
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : FOLKS OUTRAGED AFTER MOVIE THEATER HIRES ARMED GUARDS FOR “THE BUTLER” - Black Entertainment 3
KaHotep The Front Porch : This is for the South Carolina folks incoming...(I posted this in the wrong forum). The Front Porch 21
Alarm Clock Black People : OK SO NOW WILL BLACK FOLKS BOYCOTT AND STRIKE, ALL FLORIDA RESORTS AND ATTRACTIONS??? THIS SUMMER??? Black People Open Forum 29
candeesweet Black Haiku : Add your awkward points folks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
dunwiddat Black People : Black Folks Still Not Learning Black People Open Forum 2
dunwiddat Black People Politics : The United Nations is Not For Black Folks Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : This is an invitation, across the nation, A chance for folks to meet. OldSoul 7
AuthorLady Black People : A Message For White Folks: Black People Aren't Racist... Black People Open Forum 14
Knowledge Seed Black People : Is Malcolm the reason white folks love Martin? Black People Open Forum 43