Black Men : Are Only Black Men To Be Blamed???

CosmicMessenger

Banned
You know, you sound a lot like black king, lol, you should put him in the support group too. I will admit that what I said was heavy handed and uncalled for, I apologize. What I meant to say was that you are the only one asking that question, I don't think that anyone here feels that the black man is only to blame.
Apparently, some blacks in HIGH PLACES do.

42Tribes

Does President Obama Talk Down to Blacks and Talk Up to Whites?
That video nailed it. That's my issue with Obama. If you don't have the nerve to address the child support situation don't complain about dead beat parents. He has to do more than address crack vs cocaine sentencing before he can tell black people that they need to work twice as hard. He should be telling them what he has done so they don't have to work twice as hard. Sometimes Obama is so poor at marketing himself I wonder how he got elected.

rapunzal24

Apparently, some blacks in HIGH PLACES do.
What that got to do with anything you said in this WHOLE POST! You wanted to say something else but didn't have enough guts to, then you brought up that something else, forgetting that you said something completely opposite somewhere else. Now, when yo' back is against the wall you used the Bible as the scapegoat. You ain't mention the Bible until you got called out. Now you don't want to talk about it no more. That's cool, if you can't start the conversation with the Bible, then don't throw the Bible in the middle of it. I only talked about it because you brought it up. I learned that on this forum....a good lesson to take with you into the outside world. Just be honest....by the way...what Joe Louis punching Lena Horne had to do with this whole post....I know I shouldn't ask, but I just can't help myself.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
You read the Bible, why you so shocked?
I wasn't "shocked"...I was just pointing it out. As I stated in another post, blaming black men has gone on in this country for over one hundred years!

Well it's been real but I have to finish up some work now.

Take care and have a good night.

rapunzal24

I wasn't "shocked"...I was just pointing it out. As I stated in another post, blaming black men has gone on in this country for over one hundred years!

Well it's been real but I have to finish up some work now.

Take care and have a good night.
You too, it's been real. I promise, I won't step my foot in this thread anymore, I just had to get a few things off my chest...thanks for tolerating me. Enjoy the rest of your week.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
What that got to do with anything you said in this WHOLE POST! You wanted to say something else but didn't have enough guts to, then you brought up that something else, forgetting that you said something completely opposite somewhere else. Now, when yo' back is against the wall you used the Bible as the scapegoat. You ain't mention the Bible until you got called out. Now you don't want to talk about it no more. That's cool, if you can't start the conversation with the Bible, then don't throw the Bible in the middle of it. I only talked about it because you brought it up. I learned that on this forum....a good lesson to take with you into the outside world. Just be honest....by the way...what Joe Louis punching Lena Horne had to do with this whole post....I know I shouldn't ask, but I just can't help myself.
The way I understand it, Lena decided to leave Joe and end their relationship.

Apparently, her treachery made him mad.

Incidently, I haven't the slightest about what you are accusing me of.

If I were you, I would stop assuming.

Have a good night.

Last edited:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
No, you the only person on the forum asking that dumbass question! I think you need to be a little more forthcoming in what you truly believe though. This whole conversation would have never happened if you were bold enough to say what you really want to say. You and Kemetstry should start a support group.

:11200: .o0( Trying to figure out how my name got in this off topic convo of yours? )