Black People : apologies

Sekhemu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Full Speed I'm sure I've said some things to you that weren't the kindest words to read and to that end I offer you my sincerest apologies

Obviously I don't agree with your perspective on a host of topics and we will probably never see eye to eye, but I do not wish there to be bad blood between us

I'm.a healer by "trade" so if I have caused you to feel slighted or disrespected in any way, you have my apology. My purpose in life is not only to heal the wounds in others but also the ones that I've created

Peace and light

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alarm Clock Black People : My apologies , to the Destee fam, all internet data should be cross referenced nowadays! Black People Open Forum 7
SeekingMaat Pan Africanism : Britian apologies to Mau Mau over torture African American History Culture 0
T Black People : As a white person, I offer my apologies. Black People Open Forum 23
S Black People : My Apologies! Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : I understand apologies but this stuff is rediculous?????? Black People Open Forum 2
R Black People : Keep Your **** Apologies! (C.R. Hamilton) Black People Open Forum 2
K Apologies to Destee Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
P Black People : Apologies in order… Black People Open Forum 4
Isaiah Black Women : MY APOLOGIES, QUEEN MOTHER... Black Women 0
D Black People : Why do we still demand apologies? Black People Open Forum 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Apologies from OldSoul OldSoul 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Relationships : with apologies to Gerswhin........... Black Relationships 6
B Black Poetry : my apologies - my misery Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
W Black Poetry : Apologies to the fam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : (my Apologies)...........the End Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : (my Apologies)...........the End Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2

Latest profile posts

$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
I Love You! :love:
Destee wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Good to see you Sister! :cheerleader:
Kemetstry wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Where have you been hiding ?