Black People : Apologies in order…

pfa1451usa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 23, 2006
In deference to our hostess Destee:

Civility continues to dissipate within this society we dwell in, and certainly, as evidenced by more than quite a few of these threads, most rampant amongst our own.

This tread is proffered to give any an opportunity to do so.

Apologies in order, no discord, no attacks, no opinions in order.

Are we a civil minded future or will we continue to propagate our mistakes of the past?

No blame, no white man’s fault, no male, female dialogue, just an opportunity to say “I’m sorry and let’s move on and collectively figure out how we save our children and insure all their blessings and hopes”...

Tantrum

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
Much agreed Brother
I am sorry I let it
Get to that point
Much Love Though

pfa1451usa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 23, 2006
Apology accepted brother Tantrum...

Tantrum said:
Much agreed Brother
I am sorry I let it
Get to that point
Much Love Though

Perhaps we might move on to more pressing issues...

Tantrum

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
pfa1451usa said:
Perhaps we might move on to more pressing issues...

Yes I think so
Its like I said with most of the threads
I see a divide potential in alot of them
So when someone comes out and totally
Speaks there mind they are looked down upon
Yet there are more pressing issues going on in the world
Much Love to you

pfa1451usa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 23, 2006
Just apologies here...

Tantrum said:
Yes I think so
Its like I said with most of the threads
I see a divide potential in alot of them
So when someone comes out and totally
Speaks there mind they are looked down upon
Yet there are more pressing issues going on in the world
Much Love to you

Perhaps you might start a new thread and share some of your experience and wisdom in educating our youth...I for one look forward to the opportunity to participate...continue on young brother, we all acknowledge your gifts, feel free to share, contention and confrontation are not required. Go for it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alarm Clock Black People : My apologies , to the Destee fam, all internet data should be cross referenced nowadays! Black People Open Forum 7
SeekingMaat Pan Africanism : Britian apologies to Mau Mau over torture African American History Culture 0
T Black People : As a white person, I offer my apologies. Black People Open Forum 23
S Black People : My Apologies! Black People Open Forum 1
Sekhemu Black People : apologies Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : I understand apologies but this stuff is rediculous?????? Black People Open Forum 2
R Black People : Keep Your **** Apologies! (C.R. Hamilton) Black People Open Forum 2
K Apologies to Destee Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
Isaiah Black Women : MY APOLOGIES, QUEEN MOTHER... Black Women 0
D Black People : Why do we still demand apologies? Black People Open Forum 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Apologies from OldSoul OldSoul 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Relationships : with apologies to Gerswhin........... Black Relationships 6
B Black Poetry : my apologies - my misery Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
W Black Poetry : Apologies to the fam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : (my Apologies)...........the End Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : (my Apologies)...........the End Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : John Gray reveals he 'sat down' from leading Relentless Church to get his life in order Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Health and Wellness : Mississippi Church That Violated Coronavirus "Stay At Home Order" Burned To Ground Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Black People : New World Order (2020) Black People Open Forum 2
Writeous1 Black People : The Coronavirus and the New World Order Black People Open Forum 23
R Black Poetry : HE SAID in order to receive fame one must achieve his or her aim // a breach of regulation caused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : The United Order of Tents, a secret society of Black Women OldSoul 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : karrueche-gets-restraining-order-against-chris-brown Black Entertainment 9
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Everything prevail in order need a pail of water to cool off // And school cost nowadays a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : EDWIN DRIVE #1 It's the order of time that slaughter minds drink dirty // water and wine a dumb dis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Fine1952 Black People : Why Did FEMA Just Put a Rush Order on 5 Million Bottles Of Water? Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Law & Order: according to Eldridge Cleaver AACOOLDRE 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Attorney General Lynch Hopes Apple Will Comply With Court Order Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 27
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The Healthiest Order at Every Major Fast-Food Chain Food Discussion and Recipes 0
RAPTOR Black People : Mindy Kaling’s brother says she knew he pretended to be black, in order to get into medical school Black People Open Forum 0
CosmicMessenger Black People : Judge My Posts! That's AN Order! I Control You!!!!! Black People Open Forum 3
imhotep06 Black People : PRE-ORDER: Where is the love? How Language Can Reorient Us Back to Love’s Purpose Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black People : AdTech Ad Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Granny is Nude: By Police Order Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : The New World Order and Secret Societies Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama signs order for federal worker pay raises in 2014 Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : President Kennedy, The Fed And Executive Order 11110 Black People Politics 2
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : The Natural Order of the Universe Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends $500 Million To Palestinian Authority Black People Politics 3
Each1teach1 Black People Politics : New World Order Underground Bases Allegedy Attacked Black People Politics 3
MsInterpret Black People : Gag Order Denied in Aiyana Jones Case Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Screaming For Mercy To The Divne Order Of Mind. Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Universal Order As Opposed To New World Order Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Letting Go Of Something In Order To Reclaim Something Of Value To You Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Somalia : AU unite to establish order in Somalia Somalia 18
Amnat77 Pan Africanism : Kwame Ture: Pan Afrikanism vs The New World Order 1 African American History Culture 3
Ankhur Black People : WTO, New World Order Capitalism Czar Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Things We Do In Order To Ignore The Things We Need To Do Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Black Spirituality Religion : New World Order appreciation thread Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 634