Black Astrology : Anybody do readings

KittfrmPHL

Sep 6, 2018
As the title says, do anybody do readings? I am going through hard stuff and I want to know will things get better. I am currently jobless, near homeless. I have faith that things will work out because I'm on the edge of life right now. I am trying out positive manifestation and just looking for ways to attract what I need in life -a job and my own place.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
As the title says, do anybody do readings? I am going through hard stuff and I want to know will things get better. I am currently jobless, near homeless. I have faith that things will work out because I'm on the edge of life right now. I am trying out positive manifestation and just looking for ways to attract what I need in life -a job and my own place.
you can get a reading here: we meet every sunday

https://destee.com/threads/kamitic-workshops-in-philly.87358/page-6#post-1009996
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 12.30.47 PM.png

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
This is an old thread if you see this and are in a place to receive the gifts of your souls' journey please connect with me.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍