From: mrogers@firstenergycorp.com [mailto:mrogers@firstenergycorp.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 9:38 AM
Subject: Statement Read On NYC Radio Regarding Black People

BLACK PEOPLE, PLEASE, READ & HEED. POIGNANT.
The sad thing about this article is that the essence of it is true. The
truth hurts. I just hope this sets more Black people in motion towards
making real progress. Chris Rock, a Black comedian, even joked that
Blacks don't read. Help prove them wrong! Read and pass on.

Please Note:
For those of you who heard it, this is the article Dee Lee was reading
this morning on a New York radio station. For those of you who didn't
hear it, this is very deep. This is a heavy piece and a Caucasian wrote
it.

THEY ARE STILL OUR SLAVES We can continue to reap profits from the
Blacks without the effort of physical slavery. Look at the current
methods of containment that they use on themselves: IGNORANCE, GREED,
and SELFISHNESS.

Their IGNORANCE is the primary weapon of containment. A great man once
said, "The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in
a book." We now live in the Information Age. They have gained the
opportunity to read any book on any subject through the efforts of
their
fight for freedom, yet they refuse to read. There are numerous books
readily available at Borders, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon.com, not to
mention their own Black Bookstores that provide solid blueprints to
reach economic equality (which should have been their fight all along),
but few read consistently, if at all.

GREED is another powerful weapon of containment. Blacks, since the
abolition of slavery, have had large amounts of money at their
disposal.
Last year they spent 10 billion dollars during Christmas, out of their
450 billion dollars in total yearly income (2.22%). Any of us can use
them as our target market, for any business venture we care to dream
up,
no matter how outlandish, they will buy into it. Being primarily a
consumer people, they function totally by greed. They continually want
more, with little thought for saving or investing. They would rather
buy
some new sneaker than invest in starting a business. Some even neglect
their children to have the latest Tommy or FUBU, and they still think
that having a Mercedes, and a big house gives them "Status" or that
they
have achieved their Dream.
They are fools! The vast majority of their people are still in poverty
because their greed holds them back from collectively making better
communities.

With the help of BET, and the rest of their black media that often
broadcasts destructive images into their own homes, we will continue to
see huge profits like those of Tommy and Nike. (Tommy Hilfiger has even
jeered them, saying he doesn't want their money, and look at how the
fools spend more with him than ever before!). They'll continue to show
off to each other while we build solid communities with the profits
from
our businesses that we market to them.

SELFISHNESS, ingrained in their minds through slavery, is one of the
major ways we can continue to contain them. One of their own, Dubois
said that there was an innate division in their culture. A "Talented
Tenth" he called it. He was correct in his deduction that there are
segments of their culture that has achieved some "form" of success.
However, that segment missed the fullness of his work. They didn't read
that the "Talented Tenth"
was then responsible to aid The Non-Talented Ninety Percent in
achieving
a better life. Instead, that segment has created another class, a
Buppie
class that looks down on their people or aids them in a condescending
manner. They will never achieve what we have. Their selfishness does
not
allow them to be able to work together on any project or endeavor of
substance. When they do get together, their selfishness lets their egos
get in the way of their goal. Their so-called help organizations seem
only want to promote their name without making any real change in their
community. They are content to sit in conferences and conventions in
our
hotels, and talk about what they will do, while they award plaques to
the best speakers, not to the best doers. Is there no end to their
selfishness?

They steadfastly refuse to see that TOGETHER EACH ACHIEVES MORE (TEAM).
They do not understand that they are no better than each other because
of what they own, as a matter of fact, most of those Buppies are but
one
or two pay checks away from poverty. All of which is under the control
of our pens in our offices and our rooms. Yes, we will continue to
contain them as long as they refuse to read, continue to buy anything
they want, and keep thinking they are "helping" their communities by
paying dues to organizations which do little other than hold lavish
conventions in our hotels. By the way, don't worry about any of them
reading this letter, remember, 'THEY DON'T READ!!!!

(Did you know that African Americans (BLACKS) are the only people
that's
not considered native or immigrants of this country?) Huh!

(Prove them wrong. Please pass this on! After Reading it.)

The 200+ Men, Inc.
www.200plusmen.org

...NOW CHECK THIS OUT...GIVEN WHAT WAS JUST MENTIONED, LOOK AT WHAT THIS PERSON HAD THE RIGHT TO TURN AROUND AND SAY...
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.

:eek: They must REALLY think that we are stupid!

At this point right now, all I can say is: BLACK PEOPLE WAKE UP!

KWABENA

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
4,655
391
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
There was something in that "message" that REALLY opened my eyes. All I have to say is think about what is said in the NT 'Book of James,' and you will know what I am talking about.

KD

robboy2003

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Nov 23, 2006
330
5
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
What is? "waking up" to the American Black person? Is it studying and finding more ways to reach financial gain?

Is it becoming educated enough to write childrens books? Or,is it waking up to become an athlete,or entertainer? Knowledge of self;does this acquired knowledge reason in the self factor of sharing, caring,and being about more than self?

What is waking up going to cost me? I already have loved and helped raised a small zoo of unwanted,unloved and forgotten black babies,but they have been taught to be about others. No, wait to be about something more than self.

I'm not bitter,but lots of time spent going to another house or motel,could have been spent loving life journey partner could have been at home.

I was still dozing,when these abused children needed a place,and the awake folks were stammering. They couldn't get over the fact they were going to lose something money,or what have you.

Is it wake up time indeed! I pray for steadfastness,and the continuing ability for discernment in knowing what is real,and who is awake! Peace!

Thanks for letting me vent,but i'm not bitter.:angel1:

Love her no pick a group young or old and love them constantly,consistently, and with your Blessed concern!

Peace again! If you see hear or feel me, than brotha sista why won't you try and help me! Think and sleep on it so you can speak about it.

KWABENA Black People : Another WAKE UP! Call from a Brotha to his People... Black People Open Forum 0
SwagII Black Women : He Left Her For Another Man? Black Women 0
Kemetstry Black Ancestors : R.I.P. JOHN LEWIS ANOTHER LION FALLEN Honoring Black Ancestors 1
Fine1952 African American History Culture : Juneteenth - Another Slave Holiday African American History Culture 41
Fine1952 Black People : ~Another Year Wise-er~ Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black Entertainment : Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song (Official Music Video) Black Entertainment 1
TotalView Black Poetry : another one of those kisses and some oatmeal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : Another viable alternative for African American Youth Success Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : "ADOS" is just another black elitist platform led by miseducated leaders Black People Politics 7
R Black Poetry : Self aware that elsewhere at another place there is butter and lace that he can chase he can jest ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : Ed Department might use another source of fed money to give school staff access to guns and training Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : another format Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID ears take a local pounding from my social surrounding, join a thing to another and wear blin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Proud Biracial Black People Politics : Another Bootlick Bails On Trump Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Model Who Was Bullied for Her Dark Skin Stars in Another Make Up For Ever Campaign Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : PLUTARCH’S ESSAY TITLED “ON CONTENTMENT”: another nail in the Lukewarm church. AACOOLDRE 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Lonnie Johnson - Another Night To Cry Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Is the Mental Health System Yet Another Form of Institutional Racism? Black Health and Wellness 2
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : another day, another dead black person... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Abdul-Jabbar: 'Being Dismissed by One Party and Taken for Granted by Another' Has Hurt Blacks Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Another Frozen Vegetable Recall Food Discussion and Recipes 11
chuck Black People : Today's Detroit: Another 'Tale of Two Cities' Story! Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Black men respecting one another. Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : many black people love one another Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : ANOTHER TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT? Black Health and Wellness 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Yet Another Top African American Staffer Departs RNC Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Another All-White Oscars? This Is ... Black Entertainment 78
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Trump Says Americans Won’t Vote For Another Black President Because Obama Was So Bad Black People Politics 46
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : another sister killed in texas..... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Just another day(work flow) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
chuck Black People : Afrofuturism From Another Point of View Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : Another Take On Our True Roots In The Americas Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People Politics : Another Black History Lesson Black People Politics 16
chuck Black People : Another Reason Brother Ali Is 'The Greatest' Among Us All! Black People Open Forum 1
KingSango Black People : African independence or White Supremacy for another 100 years? Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black Poetry : Another Year Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black People : D'angelo returns with.. Another song for Kiwanda Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : Rev. Edward Pinkney Sentenced: Whirlpool and White Racism Imprison Another Black Leader Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
chuck Black People : It's Not Just About Detroit: Another State Of The Black Nation Overview Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People Politics : Legalizing It All Seems and Sounds Like Another Cop Out! Black People Politics 26
CosmicMessenger Black Poetry : So Black, So Beautiful (another poem off the top of my head) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
shaka64 The Police : St. Louis police killed ANOTHER young Black boy Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 16
shaka64 Black People : Pennsylvania State Trooper dies in shooting, another wounded Black People Open Forum 4
Kemetstry Black Sports : ANOTHER NBA OWNER DOES A STERLING Black Sports 29
Omowale Jabali The Police : LAPD: Another Brother Shot Down Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 75
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Here We Go Again -- Another Pedophile Exposed Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Kemetstry Black People : ANOTHER REASON FOR REPARATIONS Black People Open Forum 10
I Black Women : Another question for the Sisters (Black women) Black Women 26
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Another slave movie (Belle) (Black female British writer and film director) Black Entertainment 70
OldSoul OldSoul : Neely Fuller - why black people cant stand one another OldSoul 9