Black Spirituality Religion : Another Question Concerning Kemetian Theology

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
My teacher is gone away and I am full of questions. Ashby is confusing me. Brothas, help me out please.

My question is simple though I am sure the answer is not.

Who is the supreme Being and creator: Neter or Ra?

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
river said:
My teacher is gone away and I am full of questions. Ashby is confusing me. Brothas, help me out please.

My question is simple though I am sure the answer is not.

Who is the supreme Being and creator: Neter or Ra?
Nebetcher. Then you have the Neteru...Ra included, this is the Heirarchy.

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Occupation
Author
Sekhemu said:
Nebetcher. Then you have the Neteru...Ra included, this is the Heirarchy.
Nebetcher? Then who is Neter?

I'm reading Tantra Yoga. Why does Ashby say that all the neteru/ennead company of gods came out of Ra then he says they came out of Neter? Brotha Keita didn't take to kindly to Ashby. I don't really dig him either because he uses the Greek names like he never heard of Kemet and never uses the name Auset but unabashedly calls her Isis and talks about worshipping nature as a way of worshipping the Supreme Being. I can't get ready for that. But he is one of the two authors tht you and Same recommended as the only ones qualified to espound on Kemet.

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
river said:
Nebetcher? Then who is Neter?

I'm reading Tantra Yoga. Why does Ashby say that all the neteru/ennead company of gods came out of Ra then he says they came out of Neter? Brotha Keita didn't take to kindly to Ashby. I don't really dig him either because he uses the Greek names like he never heard of Kemet and never uses the name Auset but unabashedly calls her Isis and talks about worshipping nature as a way of worshipping the Supreme Being. I can't get ready for that. But he is one of the two authors tht you and Same recommended as the only ones qualified to espound on Kemet.
This is a good question sister River. Unless he failed to qualify that Neter meant the primal creator then this would seem really contradictory.

The Neters are expressions of the Primal creator.

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Occupation
Author
Sekhemu said:
This is a good question sister River. Unless he failed to qualify that Neter meant the primal creator then this would seem really contradictory.

The Neters are expressions of the Primal creator.
Okay I will go back to see for sure if he made that qualification.

Yes, I understand about the Neters/Neteru.

Now what is the difference between the primal cretor-Neter and the Supreme cretor-Nebetcher.

I am full of questions, Brother Sek. As inquisitive as a five year old. Thanks for your patience in answering them.

For now I must to bed and up at five fifteen in the morning. But I'll read it again tomorrow.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.