Black People : An Excellent Documentary regarding recent riots in England

King Tubbs

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2005
This documentary by a english journalist broadcast on Arab TV channel Al jazeera is a analysis that is superior to anything I have seen on network British televison.

I will be in the chatroom discussing these matters and others relating to our people in United Kingdom in a live chat on Saturday 20th August at 7pm EST; 6pm Central (Oldsoul/ Clyde correct me if I got that wrong!!!)

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
This documentary by a english journalist broadcast on Arab TV channel Al jazeera is a analysis that is superior to anything I have seen on network British televison.

I will be in the chatroom discussing these matters and others relating to our people in United Kingdom in a live chat on Saturday 20th August at 7pm EST; 6pm Central (Oldsoul/ Clyde correct me if I got that wrong!!!)

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Yes Brother King Tubbs, you are precisely correct.

We look forward to having you join us, Social Group: Politics From the Black Perspective, this Saturday (8-20-2011) at 7 pm Eastern (6pm Central) in Destee.com Voice Chat http://destee.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php

For your convenience, here is a link to the Home Thread:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/politics-from-the-black-perspective.66166/

Also, this wonderful thread you've provided will be made a part of the Agenda for Saturday and posted in the Home Thread.

Peace In,

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Just a reminder for anyone interested in hearing an on the ground run down of the rioting in London, King Tubbs will be in our Chat Room this Saturday.

Peace In,

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days