Black People Politics : An Ethanol Mandate Increase Would Be Bad News For Black America

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
An Ethanol Mandate Increase Would Be Bad News For Black America

... Right now millions of families are living in what is known as energy poverty. This means they struggle to keep the lights on, and their houses heated in the winter and cooled in the summer, often times having to make tough choices like whether to eat today or pay their electric bill ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ad-news-for-black_us_5983400ae4b094ff5a3f0c53

Derrick Hollie, ContributorPresident, Reaching America
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/derrick-hollie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Supreme Court upholds Obamacare individual mandate as a tax Black People Politics 130
Ankhur Black People Politics : Now the president should mandate the debt ceiling RAISED! Black People Politics 79
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Diet soda may dramatically increase your risk of heart attack and stroke, study shows Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff Increase in prices scuff The market not up t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 19 States Increase Minimum Wage at the Start of 2017 Black People Politics 4
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : killings-increase after stand-your-ground-law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
OldSoul OldSoul : The U.S. Will Increase Its Military Presence in Australia OldSoul 2
Al D Black People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : Baltimore Big Brothers Program Sees 3,000 Percent Increase Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : low-vitamin-d-levels-may-increase-aggressive-prostate-cancers Black Health and Wellness 3
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : DIABETES DRUG COULD INCREASE LIFE SPAN Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 'Incredible increase' in oil, gas in East Africa Science and Technology 6
Alarm Clock South Africa : South African Mineworkers Union Demands 60 Percent Pay Increase South Africa 0
Mad Skillz Haiti : The U.S. Government Stopped a Minimum Wage Increase in Haiti Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 5
R Nation of Gods and Earths : I'm trying to increase my knowledge and i would like to know more about NGE... can you please help m Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 2
Ankhur Black Education / Schools : 48% Increase in Black College Grads/ Nationwide Black Education / Schools 0
river Black People : Increase in Naturul Disasters is an Illusion Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : As the economy declines will Gang Bangin Increase or Decrease? Black People Open Forum 32
S Black People : Brutal racial attacks on Blacks are on the increase in America Black People Open Forum 8
J Black People : Learn How to Increase Your Height Black People Open Forum 0
KWABENA DOES ORGANIC FOOD CONSUMPTION INCREASE/DECREASE CHANCES OF DIABETES? Black Health and Wellness 7
M Is It Possible To Increase The Amount of Melanin In The Body? Black Health and Wellness 7
P Black Education / Schools : College graduates see their debt burden increase. Black Education / Schools 8
M Black Poetry : Cats feast off weed that increase the speed of their brains so that Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black People : Baltimore Seeks to increase its Latino Population by granting housing grants! Black People Open Forum 9
P How do we increase the numbers of black men in college? Black Men 33
Z Pan-Africanism : Tensions Increase Between US-Born African Americans and Black Immigrants Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 43
D Black Poetry : Increase The Odds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 31