Black Poetry : An Awakening

Mario William vitale

Jun 6, 2017
Each of us can recognize the truth from a lie. Sometimes the surpassing wind blows a fairy tale. We cower to the surface to just regain some piece. We all have been given a gift to

share with each other.

Just suppose you got beyond the limits of your talent to bridge the gap of peace and love ?

A loving escape to open up to the warmth your feet to a vast new day. Embrace the arts with poetry and writing a like. It can be a vast turning point to sift through the child like genre.

To bridge the gap between faith & love. Buried beneath the space and sound you see,

These are the marching orders to pursue a vast union of a delicate surprise.

Having written since the fall of 1989 I impressed with the written word.

Talent that such surprises me and takes my breath away.

Hope to all to endure such an awakening.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.