Black People : An 'affair' with white sheriff's daughter, drugs and claims of a race crime cover-up...

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
"...Disturbing death of American Idol star's brother who was found naked, with his tongue missing and throat slit on Texas ranch"

By Laura Collins In Jasper, Texas
PUBLISHED: 15:45 EST, 26 February 2014 | UPDATED: 03:22 EST, 27 February 2014

Alfred Wright's body was found half naked and mutilated in woodland
18 days after witnesses claim the 28-year-old 'ran off' from a store after
his truck broke down in Hemphill, Texas.
Police called off search after four days and claimed his death was
'classic' behavior of a meth addict. Alfred's family claim the Sheriff said
the search was getting in the way of his hunting.
The state autopsy found 'no sign of trauma' on his body from which his
tongue, left ear and eyes were missing and his throat cut.
But his devastated family believe the married father-of-three and
brother of Savion Wright, American Idol finalist, was victim of a 'hate
crime' and are claiming a cover-up.
A second pathologist found 'high index of suspicion of homicide'.
Alfred has been romantically linked daughter of sheriff investigating
death. She denies it.
Such is the frenzied climate of suspicion and rumor that even a silver
dime found close to Alfred's body has led some, including his family, to
believe it was placed there deliberately.
Here, MailOnline investigates this very disturbing death
When he saw the angel wings tattoo inked across his son’s lifeless back, Douglas
Wright felt a twist of bitter relief. He had found him.
He turned to see a Sabine County Sheriff’s officer pushing through the small
search party to take control of the scene. Rage rising up in him Mr Wright stood
in the misting drizzle and blocked the officer’s path.
‘You don’t get to touch him now,’ he said. ‘You don’t get to have him.
Y’all gave up on him.’
Today, giving up remains one thing that the Wright family refuse to do as they
fight for answers in 28-year-old Alfred Wright’s mysterious disappearance and
death.
The older brother of Season 13 American Idol finalist Savion Wright, 21, Alfred
was found dead on 25 November 2013 - face down in the Texas mud on the
outskirts of the small town of Hemphill.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
New Black Panther Party Rally For Justice For Alfred Wright In Hemphill, Texas​

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: In an affair see white walls standing bright and tall and they // Shock my crew and block Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel an affair and rule try express thoughts my b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel and affair and rule thoughts caught in a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Sat next to a girl bought about a complex world at dinner time an be winner online a whack affair as Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: wanted to invent love so i went to the club to have a jive affair have to strive to compar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : in an affair fly that I have to clarify let my phat brain attain knowledge, came to college to learn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Have a smooth true affair emotions move through the air // Like winged birds my bling absur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Wreck wisdom with the mechanism of a clock use hypnotism on the block it’s // A love affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Arrange my raps to set strange traps for a scene of production Its extreme corruption, see an affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This rap affair is friction without air condition can’t breathe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mad Skillz Black People : Clinton and Al Qaeda ... It's a Family Affair Black People Open Forum 3
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : My imaginary love affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
Destee Black People Politics : CIA Director David Petraeus affair sex scandal widens to include General John Allen and more Black People Politics 11
candeesweet Quiet Poetry Lounge : affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Sly and The Family Stone - Family Affair Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Crown Heights Affair Black Entertainment 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Anti-Facebook preacher admitted affair Black People Open Forum 3
noor100 Black Muslims : Iran's Sakineh Affair Islam Study Group 0
PisceanStorm Quiet Poetry Lounge : Internet Affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Afroerotik Black People : My Love/Hate Affair with My Country Black People Open Forum 31
howardtsu Black Poetry : The Brazilian Affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
queentswana Black Jokes Humor : Doctor's Affair Black Jokes Humor 4
D Black Events : Gator Productions presents "An Aries Affair" Sat. Apr. 19th, '08 Black Events 0
D Black Events : Gator Productions presents "An Aquarius Affair" Black Events 0
G Black People : Family Affair: How Many of us have a Black Library in our Homes? Black People Open Forum 0
Y Black Poetry : Internet Love Affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ibrahim Black People : FAMILY AFFAIR Black People Open Forum 17
H Black Entertainment : Tiffany Affair Black Entertainment 0
Q Black People : A Family Affair Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : Big nups day's a family affair Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : PRIVATE AFFAIR pt.II Da low downz Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : PRIVATE AFFAIR Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
B Black Poetry : The Affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Picture Image Gallery : Family Affair Black Picture Image Gallery 3
dnommo Black Poetry : nappy love affair (from da meadow's archives) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black Short Stories : Love affair in a pool Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
A Black Haiku : ~ A Private Affair ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Nita Black Relationships : Would you have an affair with a married man or woman? Black Relationships 69
Nita Black Poetry : ~Family Affair~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Bluewater Black Poetry : An Affair Poetically Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
O Black Poetry : Heart Affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Destee Black People : The Jayson Blair / New York Times Affair Black People Open Forum 5
L Black Poetry : Dead end love affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Love Affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
dnommo Black Poetry : nappy love affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
K Black Poetry : Ten Year Love Affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
dnommo Black Poetry : nappy love affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
S Black Poetry : I Engaged in a Love Affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
blakverb Black Poetry : A Blak Tie Affair (You Neva Thought It Would Be Like This) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15