Black People Politics : AmeriKKKa Wasn't All That Great B4 My Presidency!!!!!

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
I've already made Amerikkka great again.jpg

(Hat Is Photoshopped)

The List of 358 Obama Accomplishments So Far, With Citations
(Assessment: Collected almost 4 months ago)
June 14, 2016

"...In 2008, we elected the most progressive president in history. And regardless of the negativity, when you actually look at the record, there has been a lot of progress since January 20, 2009. If you’ll recall, when he took over the reins of power, the economy was in free-fall and we were practically a world laughingstock. That is no longer the case.

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss them out of hand, although many have tried since I started to compile this list Even with the obstacles we gave him, especially the Republican Congress, this President will leave behind a wonderful legacy

If we want to win elections – and in a democracy, that has to be our main goal – we have to make people want to vote for us. That means accentuating the positive, and talking about how great we are, especially compared to the alternative...."

http://www.kolumnmagazine.com/2016/...ccomplishments-far-citations-kolumn-magazine/

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Obama: America Is Great Again Already
The president rejected the Republican narrative of decay and weakness in his last State of the Union address.
BY SUZY KHIMM
January 12, 2016
https://newrepublic.com/article/127542/obama-america-great-already

"...In his final State of the Union address, President Obama all but called Donald Trump out by name. Instead, he tried to outline the case for optimism about America’s future: We don’t need to Make America Great Again, because America Is Great Already. ..."

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Say that, Fine1952 ... and notwithstanding Obstructionism faced from a racist Congress, yup!

View attachment 7010
(Hat Is Photoshopped)

The List of 358 Obama Accomplishments So Far, With Citations
(Assessment: Collected almost 4 months ago)
June 14, 2016

"...In 2008, we elected the most progressive president in history. And regardless of the negativity, when you actually look at the record, there has been a lot of progress since January 20, 2009. If you’ll recall, when he took over the reins of power, the economy was in free-fall and we were practically a world laughingstock. That is no longer the case.

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss them out of hand, although many have tried since I started to compile this list Even with the obstacles we gave him, especially the Republican Congress, this President will leave behind a wonderful legacy

If we want to win elections – and in a democracy, that has to be our main goal – we have to make people want to vote for us. That means accentuating the positive, and talking about how great we are, especially compared to the alternative...."

http://www.kolumnmagazine.com/2016/...ccomplishments-far-citations-kolumn-magazine/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chidike Black People Politics : You Can Sue To Get Reparations For Terrorism....Just As Long As It Is Not Amerikkka As The Defendant Black People Politics 2
blazejay Black People : Amerikkka is steadily crumbling Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Black People Were Never Citizens Of Amerikkka - Dr. Umar Abdullah Johnson Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People : Amos Wilson: "You Have To Will Yourself To Be Dumb In Amerikkka" Black People Open Forum 10
RAPTOR Black People : Why haven't afrikan people in amerikkka developed a large/sizable business class? Black People Open Forum 10
G Black Poetry : " and that's how amerikkka fell" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black Entertainment : Amerikkka's Most Wanted Black Entertainment 2
I Black People : As Amerikkka belches forth Black People Open Forum 0
I Black People : Sorry Amerikkka..... Black People Open Forum 1
T Black People : Actions for Restoring 'amerikkka' Black People Open Forum 2
Mad Skillz Black People : Is Amerikkka headed for a depression? 79% of Amerikkkans believe so Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Goodbye Uncle Tom - the real ugly truth of slavery in Amerikkka Black People Open Forum 54
Fine1952 Black People : "WHO RULES AMERIKKKA"? Black People Open Forum 13
Y Black People : Amerikkka the indifferent. Black People Open Forum 0
Isaiah Black Ancestors : STRANGE FRUIT:IN HONOR OF OUR ANCESTORS LYNCHED IN AMERIKKKA... Honoring Black Ancestors 62
P Black Poetry : AmeriKKKa's Disabled Disgrace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
J Black People : Why We Still Get No Justice In AmeriKKKa Black People Open Forum 1
SpiritualONE Black People : Cynthia McKinney Says It's Time To Take AmeriKKKa Back!! Black People Open Forum 2
J Black People : Why Africans Still Get No Justice In AmeriKKKa Black People Open Forum 0
blakverb Black Poetry : Amerikkka, You're funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Big Bang Wasn’t The Beginning, After All Science and Technology 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: COX CABLE wasn’t able to replace my phone doggone a fake visit it's black HIPHOP chow dinn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
IFE African American History Culture : What I wasn't taught in school African American History Culture 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : ISAIAH 53 wasn't talking about Jesus AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bill Clinton: ‘Awful Legacy Of The Last 8 Years,’ Later Says He Wasn’t Referring To President Obama Black People Politics 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Judge Joe Brown tells How James Earl Ray wasn't the real Killer of Martin Luther King OldSoul 2
Liberty Law Forum : Deputy Ben Fields Slam And Drag Teen Girl That Wasn't Resisting Arrest At Spring Valley HS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 140
RAPTOR Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Admits He Wasn’t Comfortable with Miami Heat’s Trayvon Protest Black Sports 20
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Will Smith Rejected 'Django Unchained' Because Role Wasn't Big Enough Black Entertainment 8
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Heather Headley - I Wish I Wasn't Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chevron Dove Black People : First Lady Shopping at Target!...& Wasn't Even Recognized by Most! Black People Open Forum 13
B Black Poetry : There Wasn't Enough Room For Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black People : Wasn't lobbying supposed to End? Black People Open Forum 5
Kamau47 Black People : If This Wasn't So Serious, It Would Be Funny! Black People Open Forum 24
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : God Wasn't jesus AACOOLDRE 18
jamesfrmphilly Black People : wasn't the world supposed to end in july? Black People Open Forum 5
M Black Poetry : IF IT WASN'T BROKE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
G Black Spirituality Religion : Whoever Wrote the Bible, It Wasn't God...The Demonization of Sex Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
G Black People : Beyonce-I’m just jealous that I wasn’t born Latina Black People Open Forum 2
G Black Spirituality Religion : The God Who Wasn't there Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
K Black Poetry : ****, and she wasn't even 18 yet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
queentswana Black Haiku : You wasn't here... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MANASIAC Black Poetry : It Wasn't The Music Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
R Black Poetry : As It Wasn't Written Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
E What would you do if you found out the kid you raised wasn't yours? Black Parenting 17
M Black Poetry : Thought she wasn't good enough to be loved? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black People : Tyson wasn't ready yet! Black People Open Forum 9
M Black Poetry : hey poetic delight wasn't the only one got a degree all you cats earned a(PHD) player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : There wasn't a card wit dem roses (Destee) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
baller Black Poetry : it wasn't me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 27