Black Entertainment : America's Next Top Model

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Awwwwwww, I don't want to disappoint you Sistah, but I am not a Virgo, and I have too much to do nowadays to watch Seinfield! However, I will by a DVD series. That is just how I prefer to watch Re-runs. Anyway, I am a Sagittarius, but I consider myself to be a different type of person. I am destined for anything that has to do with a chance for Blacks to come out on top. I would see it as a personal insult if while I am alive on this planet, NOTHING happens to improve the way blacks live today. I Have my hands full, and faith and commitment take up most of it. Good to know you.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MOMENT IN THE LIFE OF A TRUE, SURVIVING YOUNG BLACK MAN.

NOW ON WITH THE THREAD.

1hotvirgowoman

Oct 25, 2004
Cedric Denson said:
Awwwwwww, I don't want to disappoint you Sistah, but I am not a Virgo, and I have too much to do nowadays to watch Seinfield! However, I will by a DVD series. That is just how I prefer to watch Re-runs. Anyway, I am a Sagittarius, but I consider myself to be a different type of person. I am destined for anything that has to do with a chance for Blacks to come out on top. I would see it as a personal insult if while I am alive on this planet, NOTHING happens to improve the way blacks live today. I Have my hands full, and faith and commitment take up most of it. Good to know you.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MOMENT IN THE LIFE OF A TRUE, SURVIVING YOUNG BLACK MAN.

NOW ON WITH THE THREAD.

Now that was Uplifting Fair Sagittarius(I got some ov' that in my chart) I hope that you can make a difference ' cause we needs that!!!
Get down on the Git down Cedie'!!!!!!!

indya

Aug 4, 2004
I have only one thing to say to all those models. PLEASE EAT SOMETHING!!!!!

1hotvirgowoman

Oct 25, 2004
CarrieMonet said:
I have to agree with you, I watched it once and hated it! They need to just enjoy their marriage and their upcoming bundle of joy.

I am always shocked when someone black wins on Fear Factor...not because they can't but because I'm in shock they actually would eat bull balls/nuts or earth worms. :help:

:haha: :haha: That was funny Carrie!!!. I'm just surprised that they are ACTUALLY on the show!!!!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.