African American History Culture : America's last slave ship could offer a case for reparations

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

America's last slave ship could offer a case for Reparations

...may offer one of the more clear-cut cases for slavery reparations, with identifiable perpetrators and victims.

JAY REEVES
Associated Press

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

CulturalActivity

Nov 12, 2019
Occupation
Student
:great:

America's last slave ship could offer a case for Reparations

...may offer one of the more clear-cut cases for slavery reparations, with identifiable perpetrators and victims.

JAY REEVES
Associated Press

Montgomery, Ala., Was a Hub of the Slave Trade and a Center of the Civil Rights Movement. It's About to Swear in Its First Black Mayor

Olivia B. Waxman
It is now 2019 and Montgomery Alabama was incorporated in 1819 so sadly it took 200 years for it to elect it's very first Black Mayor. I wish him the best in his endeavor. Well I'll just say better late then never. Thnx for the revelation.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
It is now 2019 and Montgomery Alabama was incorporated in 1819 so sadly it took 200 years for it to elect it's very first Black Mayor. I wish him the best in his endeavor. Well I'll just say better late then never. Thnx for the revelation.

Well said CulturalActivity, well put indeed.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz