Black Spirituality Religion : Amazon Women: The Truth Behind The Greek Myth

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Although depicted as "white" women. The Ancient Amazon Women were ALL of African descent!

amazon-attic-amphora.jpg

"...But their all-female utopia came to an end in the Battle of Thermodon, when three Amazonian ships sailing through the Black Sea reached the shores of Scythia. The native men and Amazonian women soon fell in love, marrying and starting their own tribe distinguished by revolutionary gender equality.

According to Herodotus, the Amazons “could not dwell with [the Scythian] women; for we and they have not the same customs. We shoot with the bow and throw the javelin and ride, but the crafts of women we have never learned.”

Herodotus called the descendants of these marriages the Sauromatae, or Sarmatians. Writing in the fifth century B.C., he said “the women of the Sauromatae have continued from that day to the present to observe their ancient customs, frequently hunting on horseback with their husbands…in war taking the field and wearing the very same dress as the men….Their marriage law lays it down, that no girl shall wed until she has killed a man in battle...”

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Vivian Hunter Hindrew already told us this fact in her 2007 publications.

New Russian Gravesite reveals truth about the existence of Amazon Women of Antiquity (ie. the FIRST WAVE, not the second string or Dahomey Amazons established under the system of Patriarchy in West Africa!)

1-1000x750.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : 5 Amazon Queens Who Rocked The Ancient World Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Money Business Jobs : ALL OVER AMERICA THOUSANDS OF OPEN AMAZON JOBS ( few thousand ) & LINKS = MAKE THAT MONEY :cool: Black Money Business Jobs 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Amazon’s lawsuit over a $10 billion Pentagon contract lays out disturbing allegations against Trump Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New climate report warns of increasingly dire risks to U.S. and the Amazon Fires Science and Technology 71
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : run-dmc-founder-sues-amazon-wal-mart-for-50m-over-trademark-infringement Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The Fashion Amazon Of Africa Nigeria 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : Amazon - $50 tablet Science and Technology 2
BrittanyMalachi Poetry Discussion : My book is now available on Amazon.com Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
dunwiddat Black People Politics : Anti-Obama Stickers are being sold on Amazon Black People Politics 4
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Amazon Kindle devices source code Science and Technology 0
river Black People : My Book Was Reviewed on Amazon.com Black People Open Forum 3
Fine1952 African American History Culture : QUEEN CALAFIA THE BLACK AMAZON QUEEN African American History Culture 0
Amnat77 Black People : Unreported World: Brazil: The Amazon's Gold Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : Message from Native Americans to Chevron destroying the Amazon Black People Open Forum 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Sister Amazon Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
S Black People : Amazon touts anti-Israeli views, Black People Open Forum 4
I AMAZON QUEEN OF MATAMBA, WEST AFRICA (1582-1663) Honoring Black Ancestors 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Women Aren't Saving America For You. They're Protecting Themselves Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : How Igbo women used petitions to influence British authorities during colonial rule African American History Culture 1
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 4, 2020 - Say their names - Black Women Killed by Police Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
P Black Women : Who of you black women use spankings in education? Black Women 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black Women, Grillz, And The Reclamation Of Power Black Women 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Texas mayor tells council member women can’t pray at city meetings because Bible forbids it Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Black women prosecutors face racial discrimination, death threats Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising OnLine - HerStory: Black Women Athletes Re-view Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Brand (The Honey Pot) Targeted With Racist Reviews Over Ad Empowering Black Women Black Money Business Jobs 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Are Men & Women Sexually Greedy by Nature, Or What? Black Relationships 10
SwagII Black Women : AGGRESSIVE WOMEN INDEED... Black Women 1
SwagII Black Relationships : Black Women Speak To Your Black Men! Black Relationships 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Homeless women who took over California home gain support Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : WOMEN WHO MAKE THE 1ST MOVE HAVE MORE DATING SUCCESS Black Relationships 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Evangelist Has Powerful Response To Claim That Women Shouldn't Preach Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss America are all black women. This 'Essence' cover honors the monumental moment Black Entertainment 0
Queenie Law Forum : Black Lives Matter: Including Black Women Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Today – August 22 – is the day Black women’s wages finally catch up Black Women 0
OldSoul Black People : Mãe Preta (Black Mother): Brazil Exhibition recovers history of black women who breastfed the white children during slavery Black People Open Forum 0
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
OldSoul Black People : Black Women Too Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : R. Kelly’s Victims Ignored for 30 Years, Everything to Do With the Fact That They are Black Women Black Relationships 32
Clyde C Coger Jr Single Black Mothers : The Quiet Crisis Killing Black Women Black Women 8
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Dangerous Bodies: Women's Nakedness and Theology Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Black Women’s Memories and The Help Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀White Women & Black Men: Different Responses in Reading Black Women's Texts Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Teaching Black Women's Heritage Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Recruitment & Retention of Black Women as Public School Superintendents Black Women 0