May 29, 2013
I, the black woman, am the Queen of Queens
I, the black woman, am the reason the Nightingale sings
I, the black woman, am the Night & Day & all of the in between
I, the black woman, carry the recipe of a nation deep between my knees
I, the black woman, will die to protect my offspring
I, the black woman, reaches out hand for guiding and mending
I, the black woman, speak in silence & expresses without yelling
I am the Black Woman along with the Black Man Together- we are- Unstoppable!
I, the black woman, live within you... -Felicia Bue... Hotep

A sister/student of the Truth in my studies learning about the world we (the Original People) live in and where we come from. (Kemet) Not a religious but becoming a very spiritual person. There is no judgment of others because that is no right of mine.
My mind is used in the way that the gods (Ancient Egyptians) before used their minds. My place is among the gods and goddesses. (Ntr, Ntru) The One who created me has awakened me.
There is no "wool" over my eye. Free thinker and a free spirit. My aim is to please God not man. Networking is my goal and I hope that you are blessed and in good health. May all your days be blessed and you be a blessing unto others. :)

My name is Jaya Makara because I am on the Ayurvedic path. I am in the process of becoming a practitioner and it is my desire to help heal those who hurt and to help make them whole from inside-out. I am a warrior and I fight for what I believe.
I fight for the Truth about our history and our cultures. I read because my mind is a garden. I learn from the gods that walk this Earth. I do not believe in religion nor do I conform to the bs of this country. I do not hate anyone for I have no hate. My heart is full of love and becoming light as a feather.
I am studying all forms of religion and it's true relationship to Dogma. I hope that you all have what you truly desire. Increase your vibrations and raise your frequency.
Last but not least I am a co-host on a internet radio show called Conversations with the Queen. Every Monday at 9pm (EST) Tae Queen (Host) and I engage in a higher learner and good conversation.
Check it out: Join Conversations with the Queen Mon. June 3 @9pm Et for our show "Music, Sound, Creation" Ft. Tebe Zalango. Tebe Zalango is a talented and inspiring Violenist, gituarist, and hip-hop artist. He strives to not only bring versatility through his many talents but to educate through his music as well. So tune in while we discuss the importance of music in the process of creation. The call in number is 917.932.8881 http://www.blogtalkradio.com/109-9penstation/2013/06/04/conversations-with-the-queen

ghjghj.jpg

Psalms 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are the children of the Most High.
Peace and many blessings unto you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lon The Front Porch : Hello Fellow Destee Members Allow me to Introduce Myself The Front Porch 2
Everett The Front Porch : Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Everett The Front Porch 4
S Black Poetry : Allow me to Introduce Myself....I'm just a servant Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
C Black People : A people Who Will Allow Themselves To Be Disrespected Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
R Black Poetry : He some how rhyme and allow time for a coffee break see softy and brought a plate for desserts under Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
nilevalley Black Money Business Jobs : Why do black people allow Asians and Arabs to dominate small businesses in their neighborhood? Black Money Business Jobs 24
shaka64 Black People : Arizona bill would allow businesses to refuse service to gays Black People Open Forum 1
skuderjaymes Black People : There is no society in the world that would allow this to be marketed to their kids. Black People Open Forum 7
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Black Women Stand on NY Street and Allow Strangers to Touch Their Hair Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 42
A Black People : The U.S. Supreme Court 2011 decision that serves to allow judges to void the Constitution in their c Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Would You Allow Significant Other to Your Passwords? Black Relationships 16
MS234 Black People : How do beautiful Black Woman allow themselves to be surgically ugly? Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Nigeria : Why allow religion to seperate us as a Race?/ Nigerian Bombings today Nigeria 71
legit-writer Black Relationships : Allow Me to Ask it Differetly - For those who have cheated ... Black Relationships 17
skuderjaymes Black People : does your disposition allow you to learn new things? Black People Open Forum 15
skuderjaymes Black People : allow the Hatians to immigrate to America.. Black People Open Forum 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black Afrikans Will Not Amount To No More Than White Authority Will Allow Them To Chief Elder Osiris 1
Maîtresse Black Spirituality Religion : Spell To Allow Men To See The True Beauty Of A Woman Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
G Black People : Paying Close attention to the Company we keep within & who we allow in ourSPACE. Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Law Forum : This Justice System - How Long Will We Allow This? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Is God so cruel to allow animal birth to souls? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
R Black People : U.S. to allow AIDS lawsuit. Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Freedom Of Expression Without An Objective To Allow Truth To Prevail, Is Only Flatter Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Limits We Allow To Be Placed Upon Our Soul By Others Chief Elder Osiris 0
Therious Black People : BEHEADINGS,,,WOULD U ALLOW IT? Black People Open Forum 45
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Allow me to touch pt.II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Allow me to.....May I... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Allow me to touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
D Black People : Bush will "allow" Condoleeza Rice to testify Black People Open Forum 13
J Black Poetry : pain, allow her Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
M Black Poetry : Allow Me..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Black Poetry : Would you allow me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Black Poetry : A Tribute To Bishop ... Please Allow Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Allow Me! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lawmakers introduce bill to honor officer who led Capitol rioters away from Senate Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Omar to Introduce Resolution Declaring Support for Anti-Israel BDS Movement Black People Politics 38
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The Senate’s Three Black Members Introduce Bill to Finally Make Lynching a Federal Crime Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : ABC won't shake up format to introduce minority 'Bachelor' Black Entertainment 1
Apollyon Black People : Israelites in Indian History - Let me introduce myself Black People Open Forum 414
M The Front Porch : I would like to introduce myself as one whom God has enlightened. The Front Porch 3
L The Front Porch : Just want to Introduce myself, and why the black community should unite! The Front Porch 7
H The Front Porch : I'd like to introduce myself. The Front Porch 5
MsInterpret Black Relationships : When is a good time to introduce him to the family? Black Relationships 17
info-moetry Black Poetry : Introduce me to your god…….please! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Destee The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself? The Front Porch 832
E Black Poetry : May I Introduce Myself? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : just to introduce myself... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8