Black People : All US Navy Ships At Sea - Why?

Kannte

Feb 18, 2004
NYC
If the navies of the world were putting to sea en masse - and they are (10 carrier groups out from US alone - 93 per cent of ALL US naval ships are at sea - official stats)....

And if the Federal Reserve Bank was force-feeding liquidity into the system at rates that exceeded the post-911 period, then a few reasonably sound deductions might be made of this....

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/HPHUE_HAZARDS.htm

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
The whole article was deep. Thanks for bringing the thought. Something is up, and wicked this way comes.

" I'm at peace with my savior! " .

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Some of these ships are now sailing the western coast of Africa, to protect US interest. Namely they are there to protect the oil rich countries of Nigeria & Equatorial Guinea (Mrs. PanAfrica's native country). To my knowledge none of this countries asked for help...I know Nigeria didn't. I would appear that the new age of Imperialism has begun.

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
I hate to say I told you so.... Perhaps I didn't say outright something was headed this way. but like a title in the article says, "Something wicked this way comes"

The question is, "wicked" for whom?

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
A few more things to add. Like the article says, the sun's magnetic field is changing. This occurs every 11 years. We are just coming off what is called solar maximum. This means the sun is emitting super heated charged particles called ions, or what is known as coronal mass ejections.

The sun also experiences sunquakes, and increase sunspots during this period. When these CME's occur, they produce huge flares that are often directed toward earth. The problem with this is that a current around the earth, called the Toiradal current gets pushed away, leaving the earth exposed. Yes.... causing incineration.

The "weather" patterns on the sun and earth are symbiotic. So what ever you have occuring on the Sun will eventually occur on the earth. Naturally the exception would be that the earth cannot burn up the sun.

But there is another sun that needs to be considered. and that is Sirius A. This sun's magnetic field is also changing. Some of us may know that Sirius is the brightest star in the heavens, and many cultures consider it the mother of stars. It is said that information travels on vectors of light. Could it be that the powers that be are preparing for a magnetic shift in the form of a "super storm" That in factthe magnetic field is on the brink of collapsing? Leaving an electric universe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Next U.S. Navy aircraft carrier to be named after African American Pearl Harbor hero African American History Culture 3
Liberty Black Short Stories : Here’s What Happened When Yahoo! Finance Tweeted, ‘Trump Wants a Much N–ger Navy’ Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Destee Black Positive People : Titoub - Insane and Extreme Rollerblading in Chicago, Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue (Magnificent Mile) Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor caught lying about ‘black robber’ busted again for pretending to be a Navy SEAL Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Joe Biden's Son Kicked Out Of Navy After Testing Positive For Cocaine, Receives Honorable Discharge Black People Politics 3
KPITRL Black People : 13 Dead Including Shooter at DC Navy Yard Black People Open Forum 55
RAPTOR Black People : Family of Navy Seals (Team 6) Killed In Attack Says Govt Is To Blame Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Active-duty Navy Seal & Ex-Marines supply firepower to racist street gangs. Black People Open Forum 4
D Black Picture Image Gallery : Your son, can be black, and navy too Black Picture Image Gallery 3
P Africa : US Navy plans to guard West Africa from possible terrorist threat All Things Africa 5
R Black Poetry : navy blue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : This stuff hot and pure but not sure thisIs the right stuff, flow galore go kissGo shore and reminisce like ships onCrack he’s in all type of shock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Legit Facts hard while he sit in the backyard a mosquito is like a torpedo when it strike it sink ships but he think script he's flip mode like BUSTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black People : BLACK DIVERS SEARCH FOR SLAVE SHIPS Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : NAW PLAYER: my wet hormones grow galore then go shore like ships on trips you wanna float your boat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : SLAVE SHIPS? & the Exploitation of Black Women in Ancient Egypt Christian Study Group 2
Ankhur Black People : Earthquake/ from dock of first Slave Ships to the Last stop of the Underground Railroad Black People Open Forum 2
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : Oh House of Israel-In the Slave Ships! Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 2
river Black People : Hurricanes And Slave Ships - Is There a Connection Black People Open Forum 19
M Black Poetry : Have the ability to steer fat ships Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : try be brave but like a sea wave getting washed ashore and squashed even more when I fish for Moby Dick and like KOBE just quick to do a lay up and be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : World famous Dead Sea Scrolls at Museum of the Bible 'are fake' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Sea Stack Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Mysterious Dead Sea Scroll is finally decoded by archaeologists Christian Study Group 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Mystery of Lost Biblical 'Sea People' Revealed in Ancient Hieroglyphs Uncovered in Turkey Christian Study Group 0
Al D Black People : The Black Sea Slave Trade Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : ARCHAEOLOGISTS DISCOVER REMAINS OF ARMY IN RED SEA? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Positive Premeditation with Sea Salt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : West Africa Is Being Swallowed by the Sea All Things Africa 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : St. James, the dead sea scrolls & Paul puppet of Rome AACOOLDRE 0
Lrae Black Poetry : Beneath the Sea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Walruses by the thousands forced ashore by melting sea ice Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Biblical-Era Town Discovered Along Sea of Galilee Christian Study Group 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : Antibiotic Found in Sea Mud Black Health and Wellness 3
KaHotep Black Poetry : Eye sea 'em Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: Star of the Sea AACOOLDRE 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Joe Simon, Drowning in a Sea of Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Spirituality Religion : Dead Sea Scrolls Now Online Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
T Black People : THE U.S. IS A CORPORATION SHIPWRECK ON THE SEA OF SOULS Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dead sea Scroll & Aten AACOOLDRE 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Dead Sea Scrolls to be made available online to public Christian Study Group 9
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Between the Mermaid and the deep blue sea Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
3 Black Spirituality Religion : Dragon of the Sea and Table Mountain Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Gullah and the Sea Islands Honoring Black Ancestors 11
tyab14 African American History Culture : Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings African American History Culture 3
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : SEA OF LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SEA waves of an heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black People : New Study Warns Of Rising Sea Levels Black People Open Forum 7
B Quiet Poetry Lounge : Sea Of Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : My script reflect like a shipwreck prevail like sea whales Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5