Black People : Alicia Stanley, and Brandy Green, hidden names from the Trayvon situation

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Not trial not murder but situation!
Alicia Stanley, is Trayvon's fathers fiance, Brandy Green is Trayvon's father's girlfriend.
Sister Stanley claims she practically raised Trayvon,
yet it was sister Green who identified Trayvon into the gate for entrance that fatefull night and one testimony from her would put George Zimmerman under the jail.

Alicia Stanley

Her role shifted when Trayvon died. Stanley claims she wasn’t allowed to sit in the front row at her stepson’s funeral and has since been shunned by the man she planned to marry.
“They told me to ‘get in where I fit in,” Stanley said with tears in her eyes. “I can’t sit on the front row at my son’s funeral to see him home. That hurt me, that was the most painful thing they could do to me.”
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013...artins-stepmother-out-of-line/comment-page-9/

Brandy Green

Will Brandy Green be at the trail? Sister Stanley said it would have been too emotional for her, but, Trayvon's biological mother was there.

What is spooky about this case/ is the coverup! Just like Sandy Hook, why didnt the police inform the family of the childs death, that night !??
http://www.examiner.com/article/tra...ys-as-john-doe-after-mom-reported-him-missing

And why has the data about the security office of Twin Lakes, been wiped clean from google and blip and yahoo??
the week after the shooting ABC and CBS news showed the office interior with a half a wall full of video monitors

So what happened to the video evidence of the killing?

Why isnt the security, professional security personnel, on duty that night being questioned?

Look at that gate real good! Does that look like the kind of gate a 17 year old or anyone else could just walk through, without someone raising the security bar?

IMHO , as volunteer security oficially appointed that night George Zimmerman no doubt had previous knowledge of Trayvon being there his description, of hoodie and aprox height and weight and as all gated communities his name and who he was visiting,
therefore a verdict other then premeditated murder , would be a failure of justice

largest.jpg

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
It is coming across as a far too brief examination of the shooter's motivations, etc., and I would like to know what the louse's personal relationships with local white cops etc. was or is truly all about?

No guess what would happen, if any of us disobeyed a cease and desist order, from a guy with arrest powers, a badge and whatever firearm that person also was carrying, at the time, etc.!

Nobody here was born 'brain dead', and none of us need be a d. a., i. e., to realize some obvious questions aren't even being brought up!

FYI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : BLM's Alicia Garza Launches Census Project To Mobilize Black Political Power Black People Doing Positive Things 1
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : swizz-beatz-defends-wife-alicia-keys-against-haters-who-dislike-her-make-up-free-face Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 5
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : The Honorable Queens Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza & Opal Tometi Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
MS234 Black Entertainment : Eve ft Alicia Keys GANGSTA LOVIN' Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys On How ‘The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete’ Became Michelle Obam Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alicia Keys Ft. Maxwell- The Fire We Make Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Love Me So Naturally- Official Music Video - Alicia James Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alicia keys- "yes I was burned but I call it a lesson learned" Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : ALICIA KEYS - YOU DON´T KNOW MY NAME Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Alicia Myers Black Entertainment 2
D Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys: 'Gangsta Rap' Created to Convince Black People to Kill Each Other Black Entertainment 5
D Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys eyes October release for new CD Black Entertainment 1
Q Black People : Alicia Keys and Halle Berry taking a stance for Bi-Racial Women Black People Open Forum 42
R Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys gets big movie deal Black Entertainment 1
soulful2006 Black Poetry : Alicia's Testimony Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
soulful2006 Black Poetry : Call me Alicia (for Rich,Queen,MzBlkAngel,Watz,1poet,and everyone whosupports me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
KWABENA Black Entertainment : BEYONCE OR ALICIA KEYS? Black Entertainment 15
P Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys is back!!!!!! Black Entertainment 11
P Black Poetry : Butterflies Haiku (PoeticDelight and Alicia Keys Collaboration) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black Poetry : Artic Alicia Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Liberty Black Entertainment : Stanley Nelson’s 'The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution' Premieres Tonight on PBS 2/16/16 Black Entertainment 3
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Corrupt-Tulsa-Sheriff-Stanley-Glanz-indicted-resigns Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Stanley Nelson’s 'The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution' Gets a Fall Theatrical Run Black Entertainment 9
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Stanley Clarke - Lisa Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stanley Clarke & George Duke - Funny How Times Flies Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stanley Clarke - East River Drive Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stanley Turrentine; Pieces of a Dream Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Feather Audio Video Web Conferencing : Nicki Minaj - Your Love (Violin Cover by Eric Stanley) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
RAPTOR Black People : WITNESS AGAINST AIYANA STANLEY-JONES’ FATHER REFUSES TO TESTIFY Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Stanley Turrentine, Vera Cruz Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Stanley Clarke East River Drive Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
C Black People : Stanley Crouch, Synicated Writer for NY Daily Post Black People Open Forum 3
M Black People : Save Stanley "Tookie" Williams! Black People Open Forum 79
jamesfrmphilly Black People : top-model-contestant-brandy-rusher-shot-in-houston Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : BranDy……. Black Entertainment 6
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Brandy - I Wanna Be Down (Remix) (feat. Mc Lyte, YoYo, Queen Latifah) [1994] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
H Black Entertainment : Ray J and Brandy's Mom Gotta Step Back Black Entertainment 8
T Black People : Cherry Brandy! Black People Open Forum 3