Black Entertainment : ALi G

MississippiRed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2004
If I ever bump into Ali G I'm putting my foot squarely in his arse....I hate that bastard with a passion ......a passion........can't stand him...............wish I could see him up in the club..................I'd crack his mask..............or like them boys where I'm from say....................I'd tighten him up ................everytime I think about that dude it makes my head hurt.........make me wanna take a ice pick and jugg him in the thoat......or a straight razor and just sluice him from the bottom of his foots to the top of his head.........I'd like to break his teeth out with a hammer and some wire pliers.......anyway nah I don't like his punk arse..........but then again what do I know

MississippiRed

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days