Black People : After You Get Here It Is All On You And Not God!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
After You Get Here It Is All On You And Not God!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

I Will Share This Divine Truth About God With You, Accept Or Reject, It's On You!!!

Listen Up!!!

Black Woman And Man, It Is Your Responsibility To Use The Power Of God To Aid And Protect You And Not God Responsibility To Use Its Power To Aid And Protect You.

Stop the lies we tell about God, God does not belong to your egotistic fraternity of living, its characteristics are not based on no aspect of your physical living decision making concerning your living performance.

After your incubation period and you get here all that you do is on you and those who take care of you, making decisions for you, God does not involve its presence to comingle with yours, that is why you come with a freedom of choice which clear God from being used as an excuse for the excuse you make and the things you want and do not have, all of that is on you, beloved.

That racist lying deceiving prejudice Luciferian human Being have you believe that what you do is a responsibility of God to either Grant or deny, to either reward or punish, to bless or curse you when in fact your living condition is all about you and is on you in the way you live making decisions for your self.

The Divine Essence, God, it is not beholden to you its existence is infinitely beyond you and there is nothing we do that impress God or affect God, it judges you not it is your responsibility to judge your self for whatever you do, has no effect on God but **** well affect you and all connected to you.

The Divine Truth, Black Folks despise the Divine Truth in favor of the profane Lies made to be believed is true, that is what exonerate you in your profane mind for the evil that you do to you by not taking good care of your self, which is not God responsibility but your very own while living life.

God has no responsibility to hang-out with you it does not need to discover who you are, such a privilege is yours to know what God is and it is the Divine Essence, God, it already know who you are, mind and spirit, such biology effect not the presence of God, for all there is, God is aware of, not by mind but by its mere presence being affected by none.

You wrap your believing mind up in fashion and fads, things that come and go on the Social economic political and religious level of your living experiences, yet, you pretend as if God is involved in all that you do and all that you need to do and when your action is unacceptable to you maintaining your Divinity, all you have to do is to ask God to forgive you and all is well with you, such be the mental game you play regarding God and you not realizing that God plays no game period, and God neither Bless or curse, reward or punish, all such affection regarding living, is on you and not God, beloved.

God has no responsibility to you, and you have no responsibility to God which God Command nor Demand none, all of your responsibility belongs to you and all who your action affects, beloved.

All the days of your Human Being Living have been fashioned in Lies and deception, you lie and cheat, steal and pretend to give, doing so with an expectation of something in return and you attempt to include God in such egotistic selfish game, placing responsibility on God for what you do by making a claim that God is in the forgiving and blessing game, which is a sure sign you know not what the Divine Essence, God Is!!!

I count not myself to have comprehended for one thing I do know is God Bless not and condemn not, it is beyond the frailty of physical living Beings that comes with the ability to freely make choices for self to abide by or ignore to violate which harm not God but the self doing the choosing.

There is no religion qualified to approach God, it is the minor league of Mental activity in regard to God, which God responds not to the religious belief created by that satanic devilish spiritual expression of that racist lying deceiving Luciferian Prejudice Human Being.

There is nothing that you do that have God to be responsible for what you do or to become involved in what you do all involvement is on you to get to know what God Is and when you do, then you will know that all that you do is on you and not God.

You live of your life what you choose and God interferes not, but that racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being does, that is who you now give all of your Mental power too, beloved, so your living condition is on you and not the Divine Essence, God Of All Things in motion and appear not to be in motion but is.

Freedom, when confined, is your rescuer and today the Black Afrikan Mind is confined, under arrest by that racist Lucifer Human Being character, freedom for the Black Afrikans and Afrika is wrapped up in the Debt of Reparation/Repatriation America and her surrogates in Crime committed against Black Afrikan People, crime of Chattel Slavery, the key to unlock the chain confining Black Afrikan people are to make plan to organize a Reparation/Repatriation Campaign that will cause the Gates of Hellish confinement to swing open that will cause the Liberation of a long confined Black Afrikan Nation, beloved.

It Is Time For The Black Afrikan To Live Life In Divine Reality And Escape The Profane Lies That Confine The Mind Of Black Folks, locked up in religion!!!

Divine Respect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Stephen Hawking Was an Atheist. Here’s What He Said About God, Heaven and His Own Death Christian Study Group 12
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : If God blessed you, you will be blessed here as well as there simultaneously Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God and salvation are right here Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God and salvation are right here Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why Black People Politics 39
C Black People : Here Is The Reason Why Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : We are here! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Here Is What Er Must Do Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
HODEE Black People Politics : DOES YOUR STATE PREPAY YOUR BALLOT POSTAGE _ Find out here... Black People Politics 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Is There Any Truth Here? Black Relationships 2
HODEE African American History Culture : Slavery in the US: Here are seven things you probably didn't know - were connected to slavery African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : Finally, The Trailer is here... Black Health and Wellness 1
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
Chyko Black Entertainment : Drake Booed Off Stage At Tyler, The Creator’s festival Camp Flog Gnaw, Here's Why Black Entertainment 0
imhotep06 Law Forum : Are there any black gun groups here in Philly? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
SwagII The Front Porch : Here to enjoy serous social issues that concern us all The Front Porch 5
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Dark chocolate is now a health food. Here’s how that happened Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : what r robots and what r they doing here ????? Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : this a club act here and you can't subtract the beer and the whack fear from this and wish they can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : I'm a wet one here to get stuff done boys wanna huff and puff be alert Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Tupac was my hero so here we go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Willy Bravo The Front Porch : New Here The Front Porch 5
IFE Black People Politics : The entire justice system here is run by black women Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Positive People : The entire justice system here is run by Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa Is Splitting in Two, and Here's the Proof All Things Africa 0
nilevalley Black People : Happy New Year to all here at Destee Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Martin Luther's 95 Theses Are 500 Years Old. Here's Why They're Still Causing Controversy Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Shower in juice with the power to produce a path of suds from here // to the bathtub and fac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Here We Go Again Black Education / Schools 8
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Here we go again: Fight In Nail Salon - Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 11
N Black Atheists : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Atheist Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : We all here like PAUL REVERE he rode ponies and now we hold // A load of ceremonies in celebration f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3