Black People : After Katrina, Flint, and now Alabama, maybe its time to restore Garvey's Black Cross EMS

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
lol
Freeze the assets of trump inc. and send Putin trumpkof, maybe he can wring it out him.
I don't want to pay to keep his sorry a** behind bars even though his life expectancy may be slightly shorter there.
And who would enforce that??

Not talking about "Their EMS" I am talking about creating our own!

What would it cost us ?? five cents a month from 4 billion Black people??

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
And who would enforce that??

Not talking about "Their EMS" I am talking about creating our own!

What would it cost us ?? five cents a month from 4 billion Black people??
Does it sound like we were talking anything to do with EMS?

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
He's obviously in some kind of parallel dimension dream state where he envisions a nationwide Black EMS system for pennies on a dollar yet he won't even join the local Brooklyn based Black founded Bedford-Stuyvesant Volunteer Corps.

https://twitter.com/bsvacvollies?lang=en

Global warming one minute, nationwide pennies on a dollar Black EMS system the next.
Me thinks he thinks he wants to pick a fight with me.
That's the second time he's made a run at me.
If he keeps it up I'll become like really insecure and all.
Now I feel sad ......waah

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I got no problem with young blood talking trash they know nothing about except when they talking when they should be listening and asking.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.