Black People : After Katrina, Flint, and now Alabama, maybe its time to restore Garvey's Black Cross EMS

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Then that's what could be done in the face of global warming to mitigate what harm might come from........not in lieu of.
even if there was no Global Warming as there was none in Garvey's time, do you think we still need an international EMS, by now ??
You recall the crap the Red Cross did in Haiti, and their foot dragging during Katrina

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Maybe the UN would be a good place to start that kind effort. The problem IS world wide.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
All I can say is hope springs eternal. And true to that spirit I'll do my part.........
but the signs are all around that says it won't matter who rigs the game in DC.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.