Nigeria : After 2 Months now, Where are the 300 Nigerian School Girls?

Jantavanta

Mar 14, 2014
Besides, arent there mandates in both religions to help ones brother and sister??? In the Hadith and in the Gospels???
Fela Anikulapo-Kuti sang "......Nigerians go to Mecca and London and Jerusalem and come back to yab themselves"

Europeans and Arabs never imolemented these " help ones brother" mandates and we Nigerians have bought into their conflicts through ancestral disconnect.

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
So... how well has the cyberactivists, the photo bombing movement, worked?

Has most of the world forgotten and went on to the next crisis?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
So... how well has the cyberactivists, the photo bombing movement, worked?

Has most of the world forgotten and went on to the next crisis?
It would seem so, which brings up a lot of questions. One being, what was that big dust up for?

Peace!

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
CBS Evening News
Still no trace of 200 kidnapped girls in Nigeria
2Comments
Nov 3, 2014 7:51 PM EST
JOHANNESBURG -- Hope of finding the 200 schoolgirls who were kidnapped by Islamic militants in Nigeria diminished even further today. Back in April their plight was a sensation with pleas for their rescue from all over the world. First Lady Michelle Obama and Hollywood celebrities joined that chorus.

What became of all of that?

There has been no trace of the kidnapped schoolgirls for nearly seven months now, despite Nigeria's assurances a rescue operation was underway.

Boko Haram leader Abubaker Shekau has released a new video mocking any attempts to find them.

"We have married them off," he said, speaking in Hausa. "They are all in their marital homes."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/still-no-trace-of-200-kidnapped-girls-in-nigeria/

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!