Nigeria : After 2 Months now, Where are the 300 Nigerian School Girls?

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
140506185644-01-nigerian-kidnapping-protest-0506-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Global White Supremacy,
operates via strategy! They have a slogan! If a group of people will not unite to save their own children,
then how can they prevent being recolonized??

Why is it that 47 Black African nations were unable to unite, their intelligence agencies, militaries and air forces to find these girls??? Within the first five hours??? And why have they not made a collective demand on NATO and AFRICOM< to release the satellite evidence of what occured that day???

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
there seems to be an all out attack on Africa from several directions.
maybe it's about the resources.

the part i don't understand is that some black people are dead on the hunt to attack Africa.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hey Brother Alarm Clock ... i'm so glad to see you back! ... :cheerleader:

YAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :score:

:heart:

Destee

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
Why is there an outcry against separate nations within the African continent not working together on an issue which one nation has at this moment?
I understand where this may be an emotional situation... but truthfully not warranted, especially since its one nation's failure to deal with the issues which it has.
Its not like they were not giving a second thought of help, they rightfully declined outside intervention from western military ideals while gaining 'intelligence' assistance.

This only reflects badly in Nigeria... alone.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
UBNaturally ... you're violating rule # 11 - Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link

You can't post entire articles .... only a snippet (a few lines) and a link.

Please take a moment to read all of our 13 Rules ... so i don't have to fuss at you anymore.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz