Black People : Afrikans participate in the public lynching of a fellow Afrikan man!

Feb 26, 2008
The Chris Brown/Rhianna saga has brought to light a host of issues. not the least of which is the fact that sadly, many of our own people will gladly participate in a LYNCHING! Of their own brother!! Upon hearing with my own ears the comments of terrence(white woman lover) Howard, TI(SMDH) and others about the incident, it becomes more and more apparent that we will be sooo understanding of "biff" ,but our brother/sister gets the GALLOWS! Look, I dont know what happened. We may never know. but ME? If I am friends with both, how can i throw one under the white mans bus in 24 hours? That smells like a LYNCHING!

Now, before anybody comes in and tries to make this a domestic violence (or disturbance which is what they call it when YT does it) issue. Thats NOT what this is. I have NEVER and will never condone such actions. this is about FAIRNESS, Due process etc... it reminds me of the Michael Vick thing. many of our folk were "outraged" at the treatment of the DOGS! mind you the Enemy treats us WORSE than these same dogs day in and day:whip::whip: out but SILENCE from most. SMH

Let me share this with you. A CLOSE family member was killed and Pinky rounded up someone who fit the bill. (afrikan is all he had to be), then had the nerve to ask me if I would come help them get the death penalty for the guy. NO WAY IN HEYELL!:10500::10500:

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Think about the black teenagers in Dunbar village florida who gang raped a Haitian woman in her own apartment while they beat her twelve year old son in another room and then at gun point forced her to perform oral sex on her own child. You wouldn't tell on them wouldja? Course it's easy to say no in dem neighborhoods snitches get stitches.

Feb 26, 2008
Think about the black teenagers in Dunbar village florida who gang raped a Haitian woman in her own apartment while they beat her twelve year old son in another room and then at gun point forced her to perform oral sex on her own child. You wouldn't tell on them wouldja? Course it's easy to say no in dem neighborhoods snitches get stitches.

huh? River, did you read the topic?

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
I was replying to this
Let me share this with you. A CLOSE family member was killed and Pinky rounded up someone who fit the bill. (afrikan is all he had to be), then had the nerve to ask me if I would come help them get the death penalty for the guy. NO WAY IN HEYELL!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : There Is A Difference In Black Afrikan American And Black Afrikans In America Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Must Learn Again Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Are There Any Black Afrikans Interested In Freedom? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : All Oppressed Black Afrikans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans in America Not By Choice Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Ain't Concern About Black Afrikans No More Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans I See, Hear Of Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Most Effective Virus Affecting Black Afrikans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : With The Use Of Common **** Sense I Dare Black Afrikans To Think!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : COVID-19 And Black Afrikans Freedom With Condition Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Problem With Certain Believing Black Afrikans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Divine Message To The Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Show No Self-Respect Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Ain't Nobody That Is Against Reparation/Repatriation Doing Or Giving Anything To Black Afrikans That Is Worthwhile To Your Liberation!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Oppression Is Not An Illusion!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Will Black Afrikans Ever Become Serious About Black Afrikans Again??? Black People Open Forum 4
C Black People : Now I Will Share With You Black Afrikans Who You Divinely Are Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Divine Spiritual Integrity Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : I Have Shared Information That Is Qualified To Save Black Afrikans Ten Thousand Time Over If Only Adhered Too !!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Stuck In The Quagmire Of Belief And We Self-Serious Black Afrikans Must Free Ourselves!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Why Black Afrikans In America All Of A Sudden Dislike Trump Very Much??? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Afrika Black Afrikans Are In Need Of An Afrikan Reconstruction Renasissance!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : What Has Happened To The Black Nationalist Pan Afrikans? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Professional Are No Role Model For Freedom, Justice, And Independence For Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Diaspora Black Afrikans Are To Be The Indelible Force In Afrika!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Irrelevancy Of Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice Black People Open Forum 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Sign That Will Declare Black Afrikans Seriousness About Regaining Afrika And Black Afrikans Freedo Chief Elder Osiris 2
crwn Black People : Three Of The Many People Who Betrayed The Afrikans Global Revolution. Black People Open Forum 3
G Black People : Dr. Phil Valentine- El On Demelanization of Afrikans Black People Open Forum 12
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : Attack On Afrikans Writing Their Own History - Asa Hillard Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
kamau makesi-tehuti Black People : 'Mixed race' Afrikans -historical implications & proscriptive solutions Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 1 - European Economic Domination of Afrika and Afrikans - Dr. Arthur Lewis Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Is There No More Pride For Afrika An In Black Afrikans, By Black Afrikans? Chief Elder Osiris 0
info-moetry Black People Politics : Are Obama supporters supporting the Murder of Afrikans? Black People Politics 79
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Silence Of Afrika Afrikans Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : If Afrikans Remain To Ba A Follower In The World, The WorldWill Perish In Its Misguid Chief Elder Osiris 0
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : THE WORLD AND AFRIKANS Omowale Jabali 40
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Struggle For Afrika By Everybody Except The Afrikans Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Lords Of This Earth Success Of Remaking The Afrikans Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Did Some Black Afrikans Of Afrika Profit From The Enslavement Of Our Ancestors? Chief Elder Osiris 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black Afrikans Will Not Amount To No More Than White Authority Will Allow Them To Chief Elder Osiris 1
S Jails / Prisons : 90 percent of Israels prison population AFRIKANS! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : All Black People Are Not Divine People And All Afrikans Are Not Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
I Black Money Business Jobs : Afrikans need to start KNOWING about your $$! Black Money Business Jobs 0
I Black People : Loving our fellow Afrikans and The effect on NATION BUILDING Black People Open Forum 0
I Black People : Maddow steals millions from AFRiKANS and no outrage Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika and the Black Afrikans Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black People : Why do we call ourselves Afrikans? Black People Open Forum 24