Black People : African Doctor's Corona Virus Cure!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Which is relevant to this thread's theme/the means of ending the worldwide Corona virus lockdown POWER PLAY by the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc, how exactly James?
you keep talking about enslavement when the world's already enslaved.
you rail against some future vaccine when you already been vaccinated.

you talking about locking the barn door when the horse is already out running the fields.

wake up bro.....

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
QUOTE="Orisons, post: 1032911, member: 7204"]
Isn't it noticeable that any initiative that would end the ongoing LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc’s/Zionist Jews/Rothschild BANKSTERS coalition worldwide Corona virus lockdown, imprison and subsequently vaccinate/exterminate ALL of Humanity this time, enslave/microchip the remnants POWER PLAY is being totally ignored as opposed at least clinically tested?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
View attachment 19787
[/QUOTE
QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1032915, member: 4688"]
:10500: do you got a smallpox vaccination ?????
[/QUOTE Which is relevant to this thread's theme/the means of ending the worldwide Corona virus lockdown POWER PLAY by the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc, how exactly James?

QUOTE="ogoun, post: 1033018, member: 58775"]
Polio? Diphtheria? Small pox? Whooping cough?

Any vac's at all?

[/QUOTE Well played Ogoun, and don't think that I don't greatly appreciate how you and James [loves pretending he can't construct a sentence but blew his cover interjecting in latin in context] make very very sure that my threads have responses!

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

I should have asked about rabies shots.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Isn't it noticeable that any initiative that would end the ongoing LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc’s/Zionist Jews/Rothschild BANKSTERS coalition worldwide Corona virus lockdown, imprison and subsequently vaccinate/exterminate ALL of Humanity this time, enslave/microchip the remnants POWER PLAY is being totally ignored as opposed at least clinically tested?

1590516984445.jpeg

[/QUOTE
[/QUOTE Which is relevant to this thread's theme/the means of ending the worldwide Corona virus lockdown POWER PLAY by the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc, how exactly James?

Any vac's at all?

[/QUOTE Well played Ogoun, and don't think that I don't greatly appreciate how you and James [loves pretending he can't construct a sentence but blew his cover interjecting in latin in context] make very very sure that my threads have responses!
QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1033138, member: 4688"]

you talking about locking the barn door when the horse is already out running the fields.

wake up bro..... [/QUOTE Or could it be that you're one of Care in the Community's more prominent FAILURES are you James, or is there some other reason for you totally ignoring this African doctor's Corona virus cure and having been last vaccinated in my early teens equates to me taking Bill Gates's so obviously toxic human genome altering Corona vaccine focused on sterilizing 7 billion people, NOW, how EXACTLY?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Or could it be that you're one of Care in the Community's more prominent FAILURES are you James, or is there some other reason for you totally ignoring this African doctor's Corona virus cure and having been last vaccinated in my early teens equates to me taking Bill Gates's so obviously toxic human genome altering Corona vaccine focused on sterilizing 7 billion people, NOW, how EXACTLY?
the fact that you were vaccinated is the reason that you are here today.

as far as i know bill gates has presented neither a vaccine nor a microchip. am i to get excited over a hypothetical ?

i am happy that there are developments in africa. i am in the US. exactly what is it you want me to do ?

are the folk in africa doing anything to support my battle with trump ?

have you tried decaf as i suggested ?

peace

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager

1590762661581.jpeg

[/QUOTE

Any vac's at all?

QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1033138, member: 4688"]

wake up bro..... [/QUOTE Or could it be that you're one of Care in the Community's more prominent FAILURES are you James, or is there some other reason for you totally ignoring this African doctor's Corona virus cure and having been last vaccinated in my early teens equates to me taking Bill Gates's so obviously toxic human genome altering Corona vaccine focused on sterilizing 7 billion people, NOW, how EXACTLY?

QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1033162, member: 4688"]
the fact that you were vaccinated is the reason that you are here today.

as far as i know bill gates has presented neither a vaccine nor a microchip. am i to get excited over a hypothetical ?

i am happy that there are developments in africa. i am in the US. exactly what is it you want me to do ?

are the folk in africa doing anything to support my battle with trump ?

have you tried decaf as i suggested ?

peace James, why not just ask yourself why Donald CHUMP and the DEMOCRATS are cooperating with regard to this Corona virus PLANDEMIC CARES Act [was first read in Congress on 24th January 2019 while the Corona virus was only classified as a pandemic 30th January 2020] as highlighted by the fact that the disgruntled Trump voter whose video I've posted many times on Destee, being removed from Youtube?

Are you genuinely this naive or just another BATTERING RAM too?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: