African American History Culture : African American Deuteronomy vs. Black Autonomy

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
An atom has a nucleus/proton/electron and neutron. When an atom moves from here to there, the streak or the pathway between where it was and where it now is, is called 'deuterium'. The pathway condenses, solidifies into an atom (i.e. isotope); which is made up of the chemical imprint of the atom but not the radioactive imprint of the atom. It, the deuterium has everything the atom has, except an electron. Its own source of light. yet, the deuterium atom has a proton, and a neutron and of course a nucleus. In fact, deuterium has this anatomy as close to 'absolute identical' to the atom it came from as possible. The same way a child is almost absolute identical to its parents. One could say, that deuterium is the offspring of an atom. However it lacks its own electron.
The proton generates flesh tissue
The neutron generates nerve tissue
The electron generates light tissue
All out sourced from the nucleus of the atom.
The deuteron has all of this except the electron.
I have two favorite words of The Holy Bible. The word DEUTERONOMY is my second favorite word. Literally, it means the study of (onomy) the deuteron.
However its meaning as Taught by The Creator of The Atom is quite different.
The Hebrew language came into existence through the hand of The Prophet Moses (SAW). This language was used to pen AT-Tawraah, translated to 'Torah' in English. That which The most High revealed to Moses, was written in a Script that is named "Ibraani" In English and all European languages it is called "Hebrew". To say the word correctly is to say " Ibraani ". The word " ibraani' was first used by The Creator. It is/was used in The first sentence spoken by The Most High, recorded in The Book of Genesis chapter 1 verse 3. " And God said, let There Be Light ". This is a gross mistranslation. The correct translation reads " I call The Light Unfold It To There ".
The verse teaches us that The Most High did not create light in this statement. The Most High created a place called " There". Light was already in existence as one of The Most High's Attributes.
The word 'Unfold' is the verb "ibraani", which is where the word 'Hebrew' comes from.
Here is The sentence of Genesis chapter 1 verse 3. using English letters for the sound of our (i.e. Adam and Eve and their children) original language:
Ad'Ann - I Call
An Nuru - The Light
Ibraahu - It Unfold
Ila - To
Hunaalika - There
The trail from The Presence/Essence of The Most High to "there" is called deuterium. Therefore, all atoms that move from their original place to another place is called deuterium. Because European and Western scholarship denies the knowledge and existence of The Most High, they call this atomical activity chaos and chaos theory.
A deuteron is an atom which comes from the main atom. It has all of the parts of the main atom except an electron. The deuteron can only exist and thrive as long as it orbits inside the proximity of the nucleus of the Atom it came from. Think of a tether ball court. The pole is the atom and the ball is the deuteron. The rope is the electron which emanates from the pole. If the ball comes away from the rope it fails to thrive, though it may exist. Ever try and bounce a tether ball? There is a hook on its top which prevents it from being handled like any other ball. So it is no good for bouncing. It was not designed for bouncing.
The Book of Deuteronomy is the life syllabus for The Folk chosen by The Most High to represent The Power, LIGHT, of The Most High on this court, called earth. History recorded by our own hand and history recorded by European/Western scholarship shows how miserably we, Black people now called African American, have failed. So much so, that we do not wish to be called by any name that would reference us as belonging to Our Creator. Least of all, plain old
" Black". We do not wish to be called by any name that would remind us of who we are to The Creator. So we fought each other and begged other races to call us " "African American" . We begged for the legislation; the record of it is with the NAACP. Our generations before us have all but spat on the covenants and promises established with The Most High. Even before The birth and life of The Messiah Jesus, we wiggled out of our way of life fostered by The Prophets and Messengers. Even David, Our Prophet and King warned us, scolded us and attempted to guide us to guide those to come in generations of future. Now we play at religion and have relaxed into a continuous whine to our oppressors... while we secretly want to practice their way of life, better than they. We want their money, their personalities and mannerisms. We study History to furnish our conversations with each other. Our music and our prose reflects nothing but degradation. Everything is used for its market value. Marriage has been reduced to a business deal; as well as divorce. This is our Black Autonomy, as African Americans.
I propose a brain washing. The only detergent for the brain is Speech. A fresh language. The language that we traded and gave up for our oppressors language. A language that can invite and house The Speech of The Most High while at the same time showing up the Reality we truly live in for what it is.
So as not to be long, I suspend this essay as part I. Please point out and forgive any typos. I take correction on any point. To all African American/Black people be peace. May The Most High love us all... As HE Loved His servant David. There was not a Prophet before or After David that did not envy The Love The Most High had for David or The Love David had for The Most High. The first Love letters on earth were written to To The Most High by David. They are located in The largest chapter in The Bible, The book of Psalms only chapter 119. Chapter 119 only, were the first letters of love written by The Prophet David to The Most High. By letters, I do not mean a group of verses/ paragraphs. I mean to tell you that each alphabet of each word HAS A MEANING. Present day Preachers have failed miserably at the explanation of this scripture. Seminaries no nothing. Using it only to justify their own evils by citing the life and times of The Prophet/King David. May The Most High forgive us our slanderous outlook(s) and giving audience to such things. May we be allowed to re-learn how to love ourselves as we were taught; as we ought. To all be peace.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
The Most High love us all... As HE Loved His servant David.
But in the other room you opened, you told me this about assigning a gender to "The Most High." You said:

Due to the fragility of language and our ability to process pure thought we assign pronouns like HE or SHE to The Most High when we speak and consider within our minds. However, The Most High carries no pronouns as Names or Attributes. This is difficult to ascertain in the English language and its mechanics prevent us from seeing into thought. We are crippled by the language we use and think in

So you're apparently partial, like many others, comfortable in assigning the God-concept to a male persona. Wrong. A male "Most High" is a new-age idea.

There never was a male god.

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
The language of Scripture does not use pronouns for The Most High. The language of people, English, does. I do not think that Allaah is male, nor female but Creator of both. In the heat and cant of writing I may slip and refer to Allaah as HE. But this is evidence of my weak intellect and inability to process thought and write at the same time; and write in the language that best describes Allaah. English assigns gender to The Most High. Aramaic, Arabic nor Hebrew does such a thing. Assigning gender to the Most High is a European/Western concept. I was raised in The United States of America and in English. Yet in learning the languages afore mentioned I see how religious scholarship has swerved from the truth of the matter. Words such as HE, She or IT are not attributable to Allaah. But the deficit in our language, the language we are communicating in now, does. There is nothing sacred about English, it was designed to create its own atmosphere in the mind to house its own intellect. So please, if you think that I am saying or thinking that Allaah is a man, No. Nor do I think that Allaah is a woman. I think that Allaah is as Allaah states that Allaah is according to The Names and Attributes that none other can carry.

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
But why if Allah has no gender?
In English, the word 'he' is used as a non gender pronoun. Just as in English cars and boats are referred to as 'she'. " she really runs well". This is the mechanics of the English language/culture and how it is/was taught. This is why I say I may slip. I say slip, because if we were speaking in Aramaic or Arabic your concern would be moot and Allaah wouldn't have to be referred to by pronouns but By The Names that are scribed in Scripture.. It is only in English, American educated people, that this problem exists. To assign genitalia to The Creator is the human attempt at personalizing The Most High for ones' own self esteem. People want The Power of The Most High to exercise on/against other people; but those same people do not want The Guidance of The Most High. So men use "he' and women insist on changing that to 'she'. Both are in deep error. For The Most High says clearly in Scripture "DO NOT STRIKE EXAMPLES FOR ALLAAH. IT IS ALLAH THAT KNOWS AND YOU DO NOT KNOW".
One of the 'things that made the message of The Messiah Jesus so wonderful, is that Allaah caused him to be born with knowledge and memory of who and where he was before he was placed in Mary's womb. So his understanding of reality threatened those who lived as though they knew things about Allaah and existence. The less we know about Allaah, the more susceptible we are to men and women's opinions and outlooks and sermons.
I see that your radar is on for that blip in language. I'll check it until it doesn't exist within my thinking and most certainly will deride it from whatsoever I write. Do you detect any other flaws that can be pointed out? If you do please mention them to me. it will make what I write and intend to explain unapproachable. For I intend to outright destroy any concept that cannot be traced to The Knowledge of The Most High, WHO has sent Scripture for our Guidance, Correction and Refuge. Black people, in the united states have been hurt really, really bad and according to my own observation the true wounds and the true injuries HAVE NOT been properly addressed. What HAS been addressed so far has been reduced to its marketability. Our History as been economized and used for monetary gain. We are Moors, we are Christians, we are Muslims, we are conscious community, we are African American, we are thugs, we are school nerds, we are entertainers, we are athletes, we are wanna be White people, Indian people, we are wanna be accepted republican/democrats..etc.. each community rejoicing in what they have assigned to themselves and hateful and vengeful toward others.
we are whatever DOES NOT unify us with each other, no matter what. We are so differentiated, we don't even agree on a common enemy, a common history, a common knowledge.
What we do have in common is OUR ABJECT IGNORANCE OF AND DISRESPECT OF THE HOLY SCRIPTURE. We take books over Scripture all day everyday. If a man or woman wrote it, we take it or argue it. Scripture? Who gives a dam. The difference between a Scripture and a book, is the same difference between a number and a numeral, a letter and an alphabet.
Whenever The Most High has sent a message to us, it was sent with its own alphabet and a messenger was chosen to 'scribe'. Not write. One writes from their own body of accumulated knowledge. A scribe is chosen to write what they are told by Allaah, in The case of The Prophet Moses; or by an Angel sent by Allaah in the case of all other messengers. Look at the "book" of Revelations chapter 1 verse 1. It is not a book, and in the original language the word Scripture is used, not the word for book.
A scribe draws on paper what they are told, instructed. And they are first given an alphabet. An alphabet is a unit of knowledge (sound with meaning); when it is written it is now a letter. In the brain, it is an alpha-beta... written, it is now a 'letter'. The word alphabeta is meant to de-scribe the nature of 'thought' and the electronic current it moves on within brain/nerve tissue. Electricity is light in motion. Electronic is light with information ON/IN it.
Perfection... they have hurt us. and it hurts to even think of it, how serious it is because truly, not many even give a ****. To you be peace.

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
Would you mind elaborating on Sura 21:4 please?
Sura 21 Anbiyyah The Prophets Ayaah 4:
I seek refuge in Allaah from Shaytaan The cursed/rejected
By way of The Name Allaah The Yielder, The Merciful
(4) He said: My Sustainer (lord) Knows the sayings in the sky and the earth. And The Essence of all things is (Huwa) The Hearer, The Knower.
The Angel Jibraa'iyl (Peace upon you and the mercy of Allaah) is reciting to Muhammad ( Salutations of Allaah upon him and peace) The conversations that deniers of truth use to argue The Messages of Allaah. Verse 3.
The English translation of This verse is cursory at best. Their is a word in Arabiyyah that translators use as a pronoun for Allaah and that word is " Huwa ". Quite literally it means, " The Essence of all things " It is the root word in a very important and also mistranslated name of Allaah revealed to The Prophet Moses. The Jehovah Witness and the Hebrew Israelites doctrines also mistranslate and mispronounce it. Whereas the name itself does not assign gender, the language we speak has no word that can facilitate its translation. The word demands the expiation of breath when it is said. And those who learn the word through its translations don't get it. They think they do because someone told them the word is ancient and was kept hidden. So they believe what they have is proper. But it isn't. The divine scripts do not require mans' hand. They require man's desire to learn it.
The vowels and consonants have meanings that are independent of the semantics of the word itself. Even syntax is ordered. Allaah sends to us a speech; not a language. A speech that not only is designed for the soul but its elucidation identifies the physical reality in which we live. The Messiah Jesus aside, Allaah gave such power to this Speech, that Prophets not only communed with animals, but were capable of opening, fracturing and reverberating space and Time. The Messiah Jesus didn't need a plane ticket to jettison to the mountains of Tibet. Nor Muhammad the levels of The Heavens. Nor Sulaymaan (Solomon) from country to country. The worshipper has been given the power(s) of astro-projection through The Speech of worship. Words such as " YAHWEH, JEHOVAH and their various spellings are incorrect " We are sincere in our usage of them, but the pronunciations are erroneous and our insistence on using these words is evidence of our lack of respect for Scripture and ITS mechanics.
So, Perfection, you will indeed find The word "HE" all through the TRANSLATIONS of Qur'aan and The Holy Bible. But you will not find such blasphemy in The Original script. There is no word that means "HE" in reference to Allaah in The Arabiyyah (i.e.Arabic), The Aramayyah (i.e.Aramaic) nor in Ibraani (i.e.Hebrew).
Allaah sends to us a speech that is designed for our soul. 7 minutes after the semen of your father has merged with the egg from your mother, the template of your nervous system was formed. Light that has never been touched by the light of the sun. Your nervous system. In this light of the nervous system is its kawthar, al-iktaruwn, also called in English your emotions. The spirit. Your spirit is made up of and made from the semen of father and the ovum of mother. Your spirit comes from your parents. The protons of the light begin to form muscle tissue and the neutrons of the light begin to form nerve tissue. Emotions. The 'E' stands for energy, but literally it is light. It moves, so its called energy.
50 days later, The soul is infused into the body; this is when the heart starts beating. When the soul enters the embryo an electromagnetic field is generated between the soul and the everything that is physical. When the soul ionizes with the brain tissue, the mind is formed. When the soul merges into the muscles and bone, the spirit is ionized. The Mind and The Spirit are the electromagnetic field allowing the soul to interface with the physical body. The word for spirit is " Nafsa". The word for soul is " Ruwhu" .. many people confuse the two or speak of them interchangeably, as though they are synonymous. They are not. No, not at all are they the same. The Ruwhu comes specifically, directly from Allaah and it is put into the womb of your mother by an Angel. The pathway from Allaah to the womb is actually called "Taariq", The name of the 86th chapter of The Holy Qur'aan. If you read the first few verses, even in English, you can see it. You can smell it. Each star is but a pathway that a soul has come through to enter the earth and into a womb. And that angelic being is still there, standing guard over the pathway. As a witness for you, that you belong to your Creator.
They hurt us really bad in severing us from our knowledge, from our Creator. Our knowledge has been reduced to the marketable " astrology and astronomy". Both are very weak concepts being passed off as intellectual disciplines. I seek refuge in Allaah from foolishness.
Sorry if I went off the rails of chapter 21:4. I assumed you were pointing out the erroneous usage of the word "HE". I apologize if I assumed incorrectly. Please continue your inquiry. I look forward to communicating with you.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
So, Perfection, you will indeed find The word "HE" all through the TRANSLATIONS of Qur'aan and The Holy Bible.
So then I am correct when I observe that Allah does, in fact, have a gender assigned---even though that (incorrect) gender of male is a new-age worldview.

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
So then I am correct when I observe that Allah does, in fact, have a gender assigned---even though that (incorrect) gender of male is a new-age worldview.
Only The Words of Allaah can describe or explain Allaah.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
So, Perfection, you will indeed find The word "HE" all through the TRANSLATIONS of Qur'aan and The Holy Bible.
So now that we agree there is, in fact, a gender assigned to Allah--namely male-- then we can now proceed to understanding or asking why that is so when all corners of the Levant had been historically dominated by Black-female belief systems.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly