Black People : Africa vs Black American. Simple economics.

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
I had this debate with Alarm Clock, first off bless the brother, but our debate is one that should continue with all of you included. The debate has to do with Black Nationalism, its true meaning and focus, I will describe what it means to me. I am in the same belief structure as Delany that we should unite by ourselves, Marcus Garvey also believed that Africa should be for Africans and those of African descent, Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X also believed this, what do I you believe? Black Nationalism means a Black Nation we control, we are the Kings and Judges, we control the economy of such nation not our enemies.

So the question is should we be concerned about what happens in America? Yes, we should prepare ourselves for economic collapse of America because it is coming soon to a theater near you. We should store food, supplies and emergency medicine and supplies, we should be prepared to protect our families from the chaos that will ensue due to this coming collapse. But we shouldn't focus our invest here because history has shown us our enemies have too much control and will destroy any such efforts. But lets say we invest in Africa what will be the benefits?

Its hard to find information about investment in Africa on the internet, not because it doesn't exist but there's been a deliberate cleansing of this information, lots of blogs posted by Africans have been deleted. I find that odd seeing that there's blogs that sit on the internet for years and never get deleted only the ones concerning encouraging us to invest in Africa.

So now to the benefits, basic living is the most crucial benefit we can obtain from investing in Africa, basic living is simple to explain. When we have we've land colonized that we can build on and farm on we can eat as well as live. Booker T. Washington made Tuskegee an agricultural center for this very reason, not having to pay for food or rent saves you a lot of money. So think about how much a chunk of your money goes into food and rent, mortgage, then you will see what I'm getting at. Booker T. Washington also founded trade into the Brick industry which at the time many American homes were made of wood, so this put a lot of Blacks in business fast because this was a growing industry. Without industry basic living is just village life and there's no growth and nobody wants to return to living off the land but not prospering. But when you have basic living combined with industry you have the foundations of civilization. We can never have such here in America, there's no industry we control or Whites will let Blacks control. This is why there exists no independent economic Black center, many people say Atlanta is but that's a farce. Even the independent industry with all the wealthy Blacks is a false reality because Whites i.e White Jews control everything from T.V, Radio, Sport Stadiums and Teams,Manufacturing and distribution of products, when you see Blacks make millions but Whites are making trillions off of their entertainment slaves.

My point is this Black Nationalism is about our own Nation and the best land is in Africa. There is raw material and resources in Africa, plenty of farmland that needs developing, our own people to invest with and form alliances, we can do this. Anything we profit over there could be used to expand over here, Asians are a prime example of this for when Southeast Asia grew economically Asian Americans benefited from the trade and commerce, there's classes even on this. There is lots of examples of Blacks making Billions there and there are more Black Billionaires in Africa than anywhere else and for good reason. So this is just a simple economic and political comparison so think over it. Thank you. I look forward to your discussion and debate.

Much blessings.

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
You didnt have any debate with me brother. You got on a soap box and pontificated a bunch of rhetoric, and provided no real and vialbe solution to the problem Black folks face in this nation!

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Now my next question is where where you born? and what makes you thin you are a king?

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
I had this debate with Alarm Clock, first off bless the brother, but our debate is one that should continue with all of you included. The debate has to do with Black Nationalism, its true meaning and focus, I will describe what it means to me. I am in the same belief structure as Delany that we should unite by ourselves, Marcus Garvey also believed that Africa should be for Africans and those of African descent, Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X also believed this, what do I you believe? Black Nationalism means a Black Nation we control, we are the Kings and Judges, we control the economy of such nation not our enemies.

So the question is should we be concerned about what happens in America? Yes, we should prepare ourselves for economic collapse of America because it is coming soon to a theater near you. We should store food, supplies and emergency medicine and supplies, we should be prepared to protect our families from the chaos that will ensue due to this coming collapse. But we shouldn't focus our invest here because history has shown us our enemies have too much control and will destroy any such efforts. But lets say we invest in Africa what will be the benefits?

Its hard to find information about investment in Africa on the internet, not because it doesn't exist but there's been a deliberate cleansing of this information, lots of blogs posted by Africans have been deleted. I find that odd seeing that there's blogs that sit on the internet for years and never get deleted only the ones concerning encouraging us to invest in Africa.

So now to the benefits, basic living is the most crucial benefit we can obtain from investing in Africa, basic living is simple to explain. When we have we've land colonized that we can build on and farm on we can eat as well as live. Booker T. Washington made Tuskegee an agricultural center for this very reason, not having to pay for food or rent saves you a lot of money. So think about how much a chunk of your money goes into food and rent, mortgage, then you will see what I'm getting at. Booker T. Washington also founded trade into the Brick industry which at the time many American homes were made of wood, so this put a lot of Blacks in business fast because this was a growing industry. Without industry basic living is just village life and there's no growth and nobody wants to return to living off the land but not prospering. But when you have basic living combined with industry you have the foundations of civilization. We can never have such here in America, there's no industry we control or Whites will let Blacks control. This is why there exists no independent economic Black center, many people say Atlanta is but that's a farce. Even the independent industry with all the wealthy Blacks is a false reality because Whites i.e White Jews control everything from T.V, Radio, Sport Stadiums and Teams,Manufacturing and distribution of products, when you see Blacks make millions but Whites are making trillions off of their entertainment slaves.

My point is this Black Nationalism is about our own Nation and the best land is in Africa. There is raw material and resources in Africa, plenty of farmland that needs developing, our own people to invest with and form alliances, we can do this. Anything we profit over there could be used to expand over here, Asians are a prime example of this for when Southeast Asia grew economically Asian Americans benefited from the trade and commerce, there's classes even on this. There is lots of examples of Blacks making Billions there and there are more Black Billionaires in Africa than anywhere else and for good reason. So this is just a simple economic and political comparison so think over it. Thank you. I look forward to your discussion and debate.

Much blessings.
There is more starvation in Africa , corrupution human slavery and misery then any where else, so can you explain, how we came from a rich upright culture with none of that, to this, 50 years after liberation from colonization???

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
You posted 3 times but I shall answer all your posts with this one, let me begin.

First, there is only one solution and that is to unite the African world with all who want to unite under a coalition of humanitarianism to stop all the bad things happening in Africa by starting in one central location. We are missing out on the enormous resources in Africa if we do it any other way. Without these resources we can't build industry, we can't compete via international trade and commerce, we can't function without a base of support. We certainly can't make the United States that base the Whites here will never allow such a thing to happen.

Second, I'm not claiming to be King Sango, King Sango is a prophecy of Africa, one day a Yoruba man who was born poor, Sango used his natural gifts to run for King, once he was made King he went to war with Yoruba's enemies, he then brought prosperity to Yoruba Kingdom. Sango was deified upon his death and declared an Orisha who came to fuel change in the Yoruba people. By me being a child of Sango, I am bringing celebration and enlightenment to His name and image as a symbol of Africa's Renaissance. We need to like Sango dig within ourselves for our true gifts, talents, claim our right to rule, bring prosperity to our people and a Renaissance to Africa and her children.

I thought anyone who is so into Black Nationalism would know and be familiar with Sango but if you don't know then you just don't know. But the question is why don't you know about African traditions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vhedza1 Africa : Africa's Black Elite and The Anti-Colonial Mass Struggle Myth All Things Africa 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Black Americans and Africa- A Critique of the Pan-African and Identity Paradigms Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Black Africa and the Arabs Black People Politics 0
Ndugu Black People : Unless there is Black unity in the Motherland , Africa may become the nw Military theater Black People Open Forum 1
K Africa : the black man, must he make a decision to restore the peace of Africa All Things Africa 2
chuck South Africa : What Are You Feeling About Black Politics In South Africa Today? South Africa 1
Black Phoenix South Africa : Black Excellence: Phenomenal African Women Celebrated in Posters for South Africa’s National Women’s South Africa 0
RAPTOR South Africa : Big heart: South Africa’s richest black man gives $1.3 billion, half his wealth, to the poor South Africa 0
1poetsought Black People : You can take Black out of Africa, but... Black People Open Forum 99
1poetsought Black Poetry : You can take Black out of Africa, but... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly South Africa : In South Africa, Chinese is the New Black South Africa 7
Umar Black Money Business Jobs : Black, America, Africa & The World Black Money Business Jobs 13
RAPTOR South Africa : Black South Africa Rediscovers Itself – Will Black America? South Africa 0
Alarm Clock Africa : Ancient Black Kemetic vibe; inspires Arabs to show Black Africa how to get despots off their back? All Things Africa 5
dunwiddat Africa : Are We Ashamed of our Blackness - Africa: Where black is not really beautiful All Things Africa 113
rapchild Black People : Africa connects with Black America Black People Open Forum 38
E Black Spirituality Religion : Arab and Islamic bastardization, exploitation, domination and colonization of Black Africa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Destee South Africa : Black Gun-Owners Association of South Africa (BGOASA) South Africa 3
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: Former Anti-Apartheid activist buys entire Mcdonald's operation in S. Africa Black People Doing Positive Things 5
Ankhur Black People : The Importance of US Black Complacency to the Re-Colonization of Africa Black People Open Forum 8
B Black People : Black Wall Street: Little Africa Bombing Black People Open Forum 5
King Tubbs Black People : The Black race will be exterminated if it does not build a black superpower in Africa Black People Open Forum 87
$$RICH$$ Black Spirituality Religion : Africa Cardinal can a black be the next POPE ?? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
P Black Spirituality Religion : Inter religious prayers for Black unity and peace in Africa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
Metaverse Black People : "How Africa Became Black?" Black People Open Forum 7
N Black People : Do we have a national Black reinvestment program for Africa? Black People Open Forum 3
G Black People : Bush Picks Black General To Lead Africa Operations Black People Open Forum 3
Destee South Africa : No Black People in South Africa South Africa 3
imhotep06 Black Spirituality Religion : Various names for Black throughout Africa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
D Destroy young black women from Africa to America with FEAR. Black Health and Wellness 3
D Africa : Black enterprise: Understanding Africa's Persistent Poverty All Things Africa 1
T Africa : Black Jews of Southern Africa? All Things Africa 7
D Black Spirituality Religion : AIDS in Islamic Black Africa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Interreligious Dialogue in Black Africa Among Christianity Islam and ATRs Part 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Interreligious Dialogue in Black Africa Among Christianity, Islam and ATR's Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
A Black People : Africa is not the black homeland thread closed? Black People Open Forum 4
0 Black People : AFRICA IS NOT THE HOMELAND OF THE BLACK RACE Black People Open Forum 347
N Pan-Africanism : Africa and Black America: How Differ and Why Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 34
P South Africa : South Africa's Secret Mission: Overthrow Black African Governments! South Africa 8
Isaiah South Africa : Lemba:Black Jews of South Africa/Azania South Africa 5
M South Africa : Be praying for the black people in South Africa...please read everybody.. South Africa 13
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 18, 2020 - What is the original name of Africa? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 18, 2020 - What is the original name of Africa? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising Online - for Oct 11, 2020 - Africa Before Invasion Part 1 Black People Open Forum 0
imhotep06 Africa : Renaming Africa All Things Africa 1
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul Black People : Blacks Without Borders: Chasing the American Dream in South Africa Black People Open Forum 0
Mekki ELMOGRABI Africa : Is Africa a shining example of how economic corridors can change development concepts? By Mekki ELMOGRABI All Things Africa 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : What the massive locust swarm in Africa and the Middle East means to the US All Things Africa 9
Al D Africa : Torture In Africa by African Security Forces All Things Africa 0