Black Poetry : Africa Cries I Reclaim Thy Rightful Place The Serpents Has Been Summons He Know Must

ASHANTA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn N. Y.
THANK YOU SISTER Msluciousb for the conforting words, we all need to hear that in this life. I take no glory in what I do I give it to God. You can find me on any search who is jacqueline amos
I love your work you are a very powerful sister and you have much to say. A house divided shall never stand, I try to keep it real. God bless you and keep up your spirits. In my field I am a poet and artist and blues singer. It is very cruel out there as you know, greed the seventh deadly sin. I feel a lot of energy here.
I don't feel threaten but it is a habit to copywrite my work, in this field are any field of creation this is the first law that you learn.

Thank you sister for your kind words and shall return to your house. God bless you

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.