Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of the Internet,

Adobe Flash is finally dead

Adobe Flash is dead, long live Adobe Flash. Late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs famously penned a public letter about Adobe Flash back in 2010. Jobs wasn’t the first person to dislike Flash. In fact, developers had hated the technology for years because of its volatility and instability. But Jobs made their plight public and the Internet is now a better place because of it. Once in the public eye, Adobe had no choice but to devote time and resources to making Flash a better product, and the Flash experience of 2015 is nowhere near as bad as it was five years ago ...

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/adobe-flash-finally-dead-183755537.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

How to Improve Your Wi-Fi Signal Using a Soda Can in 6 Steps

When your life is nothing but trolling and viral videos, having a bad wi-fi connection can be incredibly irritating. Poor loading times, lost connections, and more can put a strain on your time browsing the internet. However, there are some ways to improve your Wi-Fi connection.

However, even in the most bleak situation, there are heroes, and in this case it’s soda cans ...

http://makezine.com/2013/03/26/how-to-improve-your-wifi-signal-using-a-soda-can-in-6-steps/

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
The more complicated the plumbing..

Easier to stop up the drain...

fyi

ceebee

Sep 23, 2015
Adobe Flash authoring tools change name to Animate CC, reflecting that it creates multiple media types.
Adobe Flash in browsers isn't changing, but lots of sites use HTML5 now instead, for the same functions.

P.S. Running with Flash on 'click to run' greatly increases security and browsing speed, as does
using an Ad Blocker/hosts file and/or NoScript..

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: