Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
The truth is the truth, and men today ain't about nor are all that interested in marriage, etc. It's about hitting it, and moving on, etc. It's hard to meet a black woman today that doesn't have a child or children and have been In multiple relationships, etc. Which often includes being married several times or more, etc. Most are having to raise their children alone or by multiple stepfathers, etc. Hell, with all these children by so many different fathers creates a lot of different families, aka: kinfolk, etc. While it's true that many a black man does very little if that, for his biological children, most often they brag of the fact that they have fathered so many children by as many baby mama's etc., this was back then yesterday, and is still happening today, etc. When you've met a young, lets say 19-24 year old single on public services, etc., black woman with (4-5) kids you will understand what I am saying, etc. It's about kids having kids, etc. Yet it's also true that many women do succeed raising kids that finish high school, go off to college, etc. many go into the military, etc. Yes, these black women are to be applauded, etc. What a great job, etc. But the issue still remains, as young women are getting played and screwed, by these young black men that have no intentions of marriage nor remaining with them, etc. Let the truth be told!
I like that you shared your point of view. I also agree with Bro. @jamesfrmphilly, you must be careful not to generalize your comments to ALL Black men and Black women. But if what you described has been your experience, including that of other Black men that you know or are in conversations with, it's a valid point. To me, it displays that some of our people are functioning as victims of mind control enforced by a dominant and perpetually racist system. Some form of intervention is necessary to break the mental chains of these people so that the behavior, which I don't think too many of us will agree is healthy, will stop.

But, the challenge here is with data and what the data shows. Most of here know, and you might know this as well, that whenever demographic data is reported from so-called reputable sources, Black people are always the worst off in every category of what's being reported. It's an historical pattern. The danger is if we accept the data across the board and without a certain level of skepticism because we KNOW that data can be manipulated and skewed toward the reporters bias caused by racist views. To accept data without some ability to question it, reflects, I believe, a sort of blind obedience which is the danger for us because when WE repeat it, sometimes it proves that we have been co-opted into their mind control program.

#45 instructs his base to not believe what they see (fake news) but believe only what he tells them. It's working for him.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
you should not generalize about 30 million people who you do not know.......
I stand with the truth, it's you who mentioned 30 million people, etc. I never generalized all black people, etc. You brought that in the equation, etc. What you perhaps refused to accept, I already know, etc. Btw, I don't have to know the people that live and are experiencing such situations. I've seen it! Yet, to each his or her own sight, etc. Remember, you brought 30 million people into this conversation! but as I view your response, you apparently can't handled the truth! Have a good day....

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I stand with the truth, it's you who mentioned 30 million people, etc. I never generalized all black people, etc. You brought that in the equation, etc. What you perhaps refused to accept, I already know, etc. Btw, I don't have to know the people that live and are experiencing such situations. I've seen it! Yet, to each his or her own sight, etc. Remember, you brought 30 million people into this conversation! but as I view your response, you apparently can't handled the truth! Have a good day....
what is 'truth' ??????

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I like that you shared your point of view. I also agree with Bro. @jamesfrmphilly, you must be careful not to generalize your comments to ALL Black men and Black women. But if what you described has been your experience, including that of other Black men that you know or are in conversations with, it's a valid point. To me, it displays that some of our people are functioning as victims of mind control enforced by a dominant and perpetually racist system. Some form of intervention is necessary to break the mental chains of these people so that the behavior, which I don't think too many of us will agree is healthy, will stop.

But, the challenge here is with data and what the data shows. Most of here know, and you might know this as well, that whenever demographic data is reported from so-called reputable sources, Black people are always the worst off in every category of what's being reported. It's an historical pattern. The danger is if we accept the data across the board and without a certain level of skepticism because we KNOW that data can be manipulated and skewed toward the reporters bias caused by racist views. To accept data without some ability to question it, reflects, I believe, a sort of blind obedience which is the danger for us because when WE repeat it, sometimes it proves that we have been co-opted into their mind control program.

#45 instructs his base to not believe what they see (fake news) but believe only what he tells them. It's working for him.
That generalization comment was unnecessary to say the least, etc. No pun intended, but I never generalize, I know what I know and see, it's like if the shoe fits that person he or she, just might be wearing it, etc. I am not interested in this data as you mentioned, etc. Life is exactly what it is, etc. and what I have spoken and posted about is happening within black America today, etc. Since we dealing with such a black topic here, etc. I require no such data to sustain what is the truth, etc. One can view the truth daily within the many Black neighborhoods and communities throughout America, etc. This is not generalizing, etc., it speaks of those that are going trough this mess, etc. Yet, as we can discuss it, what are we doing about it? Are we working collectively together to address these social issues that have today become our social norms, etc. I am waiting for black folks to articulate ways to approach these issues as a ethnic group of human beings, etc. How many years has it been, 300, 400, etc.,, how many more comments, how many more of our black citizens must be murdered on our city streets, how many more black women must be used, violated, etc., before we stop talking and start collectively doing? What about our lost (to violence) children? I am looking for this answer only, etc. Let today be a good day... Peace...

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
That generalization comment was unnecessary to say the least, etc. No pun intended, but I never generalize, I know what I know and see, it's like if the shoe fits that person he or she, just might be wearing it, etc. I am not interested in this data as you mentioned, etc. Life is exactly what it is, etc. and what I have spoken and posted about is happening within black America today, etc. Since we dealing with such a black topic here, etc. I require no such data to sustain what is the truth, etc. One can view the truth daily within the many Black neighborhoods and communities throughout America, etc. This is not generalizing, etc., it speaks of those that are going trough this mess, etc. Yet, as we can discuss it, what are we doing about it? Are we working collectively together to address these social issues that have today become our social norms, etc. I am waiting for black folks to articulate ways to approach these issues as a ethnic group of human beings, etc. How many years has it been, 300, 400, etc.,, how many more comments, how many more of our black citizens must be murdered on our city streets, how many more black women must be used, violated, etc., before we stop talking and start collectively doing? What about our lost (to violence) children? I am looking for this answer only, etc. Let today be a good day... Peace...
what are you doing ??????

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.