Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
WTF!
Let me get this straight, there's some reason either because I'm not clear in my writing or Kem isn't quite grasping what I was trying to say, but now the discussion is over because I haven't reread something that I wrote? Somehow this doesn't make any sense.
Kem IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS about what I was trying to say I'll be glad to try and clear it up for whatever reason it wasn't clear.
If it wasn't inre to my family, what was it you were after? Telling me to reread something I wrote is hardly any kind of a question and I answered it in the only way I could imagine you might be after for clarification. But I am not going to keep guessing. So go ahead run away, fine by me, this discussion can carry along without you.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
with our wits intact.......

most of my friends are dead now. either dead or minds blown.
it was only later in life that i realized it was not about individuals but we were up against a system set up to kill us.

the only good thing is that those who make it through are diamond hard.
Speaking for myself, I think there are people that have questions about how many wits I've made it through with that are still intact.

Yeh, the system. That gets to the core of the issues right enough but then when one start studying that system it becomes like the many headed hydra of myth, becoming stupefyingly complex as this head and that one is cut off multiplying endlessly.........."and then I went off into a dream."
So for me it's hard to think of it as just 'the system', although it certainly is.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
So......
thinking about the system, how did integration into a by design racist system become something that supposedly anybody, and particularly us Black, should want to do? How is it that paradigm was not only THE road to follow but the only one?
What is the attraction people find so appealing to becoming integrated into a racist social ethos and the enabling government that controls that system?

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Why not end the whole discussion, etc. Nothing will be solved here anyway! Individuals have only but to walk around their communities, neighborhoods, etc. to view this subject matter, etc. Perhaps many men and women that are here have been involved in these thread discussed scenarios, etc. Change will not certainly come from these cyberspace discussions, etc. It's hard to change what has become the norm of our human behavioral patterns, etc. Other words men and women are going to continue what they do regardless of what's discussed here, etc. How do you stop the need for pleasure under the guise of love, etc. later...

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I don't know Brother over the distance of time I wonder if there wasn't more given up than gained.
Those better schools have only taught the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Those better schools churn out flatline (non)thinking wage slaves. Just smart enough to do the job but too dumb to figure out how badly they're getting screwed.
And the better housing disappears by one fashion or another just as soon as it starts to materialize.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Because when the next study comes out, again showing brothers are good and attentive fathers, I will post it's conclusions here

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly