Black Positive People : *************** address the real "coons "

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
I watch him all the time. Most times I can listen to his entire program, other times I have to shut it down.
I don't like him at all. And, watching this one, my reaction was... Him using the n-word all over the place is no different than what he is calling other folks out on.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I watch him all the time. Most times I can listen to his entire program, other times I have to shut it down.

Really Queenie ?? ... and YAAAAAAAAAAAY at you're home! ... :love:

I cannot listen to him for any substantive amount (5 minutes) of time.

I find what he says akin to what you'd expect a kkk member to say about black people

It is so divisive, certainly propagating the gender war stuff we see out here

Just as i would not let a kkk member's rhetoric be found here - i have said his cannot either

So I am soooooooo intrigued to read that you watch him all the time! ... :tv1:

How Queenie? How do you do it? ... :injured:

If there is anyone in this world that can make me change my mind on this particular person's content being found at destee.com - it is you - :love:

I Can hardly wait! So glad we are blessed with you! ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Chaya Chaim

Feb 1, 2016
I don't like him at all. And, watching this one, my reaction was... Him using the n-word all over the place is no different than what he is calling other folks out on.

I agree I was just focused on him pointing these "black conscious " people calling him a a coon and he works for the " White man "yet saying nothing about drug dealers , pimps, these passa gimme mo money home slice hustling chaach leaders or these same "black conscious " men like Tariq Nasheed trying to game Israeli women and coaching Judite men to "score " and suckling the tit of easu , ignoring the ashkenazi involvement with our ancestors slavery, and taking "selfies " in the club and popping malis with the same "white man" them type of con artists claim they're against like Umar Johnson...ahmean sister?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : Enactment of Frederick Douglas address , of the hypocracy of Independence Day Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black Billionaire Robert F. Smith during commencement address: I'll pay off your student debt Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : 6 big things the new Veterans Affairs chief will have to address Black People Politics 1
IFE African American History Culture : Kids Address Alternative Facts For Black History Month [Video] African American History Culture 6
IFE Black People Politics : Complete Email address for Congress/House, Senate Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : National Urban League Conference to Address Joblessness Black Money Business Jobs 3
MsLioness Black People : Address or not address Conflict? Black People Open Forum 10
Alarm Clock Pan Africanism : President Mugabe's address to the UN Spetember 26, 2013 African American History Culture 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Abraham Lincoln's Address on Colonization to a Deputation of Negroes Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Black Jokes Humor : Wrong Email Address Black Jokes Humor 3
davidepatton The Front Porch : i have put together a petition to address the issues of legal slavery in our country it reads as fol The Front Porch 3
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Security hole allows anyone to hijack your Skype account using only your email address (updated) Science and Technology 7
Mad Skillz Black People Politics : Dr. Tommy Curry says blacks need to address political and social systems to impact true change Black People Politics 1
ru2religious Black People : Might as well address it now: October 16-21st Black People Open Forum 5
Amnat77 Black People : Minister Farrakhan's Saviours' Day 2011 Keynote Address Black People Open Forum 8
B Science and Technology : IP ADDRESS: Google Earth All Seeing Eye Science and Technology 5
Josef Black People : ‘All black people leave the store now,’ public-address system said Sunday Black People Open Forum 17
Ankhur Black People : Noam Chomsky on the State of the Union Address Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : The Black Agenda Report, review of State of the Union Address Black People Open Forum 27
R Black Poetry : DESTEE GO TO THIS POST IS THIS THE SAME IP ADDRESS YOU HAVE ON ME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Destee Can Members Get My Email Address? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
T Black People : basic QUESTIONS to address Black People Open Forum 12
M Black People : Isaiah's email address Black People Open Forum 1
D Black People Politics : President Bush address of African American History Month Black People Politics 2
river Black People : Sorry I Put the Wrong Address Up Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : how do spammers get my email address? Science and Technology 5
A Black Poetry : Return to Sender, No forwarding address provided. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
KWABENA Black People : Black State of the Union Address 2005 Black People Open Forum 16
Bishop Black Poetry : Bishop's Annual State of the Heart Address - For Valentine's Day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Hip Hop To Address The Reparation Issue Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Address your sisters Black Men 10
Bishop Black Poetry : State Of The Heart Address: Official Valentine's Day Greeting Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
J Black People : Afronet Wap address Black People Open Forum 1
K Black Events : Mailing Address Black Events 2
Bishop Black Poetry : State of The Heart Address: Bishop's Official Valentine's Day Greeting Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : The REAL Devils Black Health and Wellness 50
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Law Forum : How real is the movie, "Black and Blue"? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
C Black People : Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self? Black People Open Forum 0
A Black People : WAKANDA 4 REAL! Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Myth Was $150,000 in Fraud. The Real Story Is More Interesting African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Tech addiction is real. We psychologists need to take it seriously Black Health and Wellness 0
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
MicTheory Black People Politics : Why I believe white extinction is real and climate change is the catalyst! Black People Politics 11
OldSoul Black People : The True Adventures of the Real Uncle Tom Black People Open Forum 0
Louise Cosper Law Forum : A MATTER OF REAL CONCERN FOR ALL – THE BACKGROUND DATABASE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
chuck Black People Politics : Can We Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The 1960's? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black Entertainment : Can You Truly Give Props To The Real Black Panthers Of The Sixties? Black Entertainment 0
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Train vs. Vehicle Collisions and Trespass: The Real Education Black Education / Schools 0