Taking you to an Archipelago
A special day is coming up.
Waited for this trip to explore.

Plans are to explore more than the Lush Islands
Or view late into the night
Tropical Shores.

Long awaited and anticipated
Exploring each other, some tickled places
Smooth caresses, oh yea...will happen for sure.

Finding secret places that are special in fact.
That probably haven't been explored before
Yes there will be some of that.

Even if they have been discovered
It will again be like all anew.
For years waited for this moment
And the things we are going to do

Introducing the syrup
That will take a long time to lick
You like fruit.

If that craving comes up
It will be introduced

Here have some wine, My time you are mine
Everything is game in this free for all score
If you want something harder, got that covered

Intend to rub all the places on your body
Plan on taking things thru alternating paces
No plan in the flow just making it up and more as we go.

Touching everyplace for unmeasured moments, Island girl you are mine.
So over, again and again touching those place, touching them all once more.
On one then another Archipelago Shore.

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
aaahhhhh. the islands, man.
the Bahama Mama Rum
frolicking in the sun
as you run
along the shore
explore
them
exotic tastes
the secret places of
nature's honey
share your world
with your island girl.

do yo' thang, Hodee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babasola Black People : Addicted Black People Open Forum 0
mywordsfly Black People : Black People Have Become Addicted to White Conspiracies... Black People Open Forum 37
naija-man Black People : 19 Yr old addicted to eating soap Black People Open Forum 1
nevar Black Poetry : Addicted to your love..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Amnat77 Junk food-addicted rats chose to starve themselves rather than eat healthy food Black Health and Wellness 3
C Black Poetry : addicted Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
C Poetry Critiques : addicted Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Has Black People Been Addicted to Failure Rather Than Winning? Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Science and Technology : Are You Addicted to the Internet? Physical Symptoms of Internet Addiction Science and Technology 3
I Black Poetry : Addicted Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : ADDICTED Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : Addicted Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
L Black Poetry : Addicted Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : Addicted Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
L Black Poetry : THE FANTASY....(I'm Addicted to You:Finale) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
L Black Poetry : I’m Addicted To You...Part II: The Confession... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
L Black Poetry : I’m Addicted To You...Part I: The Withdrawal... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Addicted Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Al D Africa : Rihanna in African Movie "Quava Island" All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Neo-Nazi Website The Daily Stormer Is Now Being Hosted on Island With Mostly Black Residents Science and Technology 0
Al D Black People : Shark Island before Auschwitz Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : This Island Was Dubbed the First Free Black Settlement In 1738 African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Long Island High Schooler Accepted by All 8 Ivy League Colleges Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Phylecia Black Spirituality Religion : Where is the Black Spiritual Community in Rhode Island?de Island Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Frenemy Black Short Stories : Yacht Island Cruise (RPG Location) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 4
cherryblossom Haiti : Ile a Vache (cow island) Haiti Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 2
Amnat77 Haiti : Black in Latin America (Haiti & the Dominican Republic: An Island Divided) Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 34
Omowale Jabali Pan Africanism : A Short History of Mafia Island African American History Culture 1
hartwell African American History Culture : The Black Folks of Hawaii: Muurs of the Western Island – A Retrospect African American History Culture 0
RAPTOR Black People : Guam Residents Organize Against US Plans for $15B Military Buildup on Pacific Island Black People Open Forum 2
watzinaname Black Poetry : Decided to Meet on an Island, Once Again... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Metaverse Black People : WHAT IF WE OWNED AN ISLAND? Black People Open Forum 26
G Black People : Federal reserve-The Creature from Jekll Island -Georgia Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Entertainment : JANET JACKSON TO SIGN WITH ISLAND DEF JAM Black Entertainment 0
Destee Pan Africanism : Island of Lost Souls - Australia's Palm Island African American History Culture 4
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : An Island Interlude in Their Mind... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
watzinaname Black Poetry : They Decided to Meet on an Island, Revisited...Part 3 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
watzinaname Black Poetry : They Decided to Meet on an Island, Revisited...Part 2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
watzinaname Black Poetry : They Decided to Meet on an Island, Revisited Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
F Black Poetry : My Island Boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
watzinaname Black Poetry : They Decided to Meet on an Island in Egypt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
watzinaname Black Poetry : We Decided to Meet on an Island, Part III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
watzinaname Black Poetry : We Decided to Meet on an Island, Part II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
watzinaname Black Poetry : We Decided to Meet on an Island, Part I Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
kente417mojo Black Entertainment : What CD's would you need if you were stranded on an island Black Entertainment 12
D Black Poetry : an island riff... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : live from monster island... Khasm13 11