African American History Culture : Adam and Eve statement from another site.

Chandra

Jul 6, 2005
Hello Destee,
I was researching some information on a site - unfortunately I don't know the name of the site because I clicked on your link and I ended up here.
Anyway, it seems as though the site was dedicated to dead people of color. On the site - I am not sure if it was you or one of your members that stated something to the effect that the descendants of Adam of Eve are European in origin because their descendants traveled North..... The comment also included information about the 'Jews' being the first strangers in Egypt.
I am more interested in the first comment about Adam and Eve, and if it was you that stated this, can you please explain.
If it wasn't, can the person who made this statement please offer an explanation to this comment.

Thanks... hope to communicate with someone soon.

Ralfa'il

Mar 25, 2005
Chandra

Hello Destee,
I was researching some information on a site - unfortunately I don't know the name of the site because I clicked on your link and I ended up here.
Anyway, it seems as though the site was dedicated to dead people of color. On the site - I am not sure if it was you or one of your members that stated something to the effect that the descendants of Adam of Eve are European in origin because their descendants traveled North..... The comment also included information about the 'Jews' being the first strangers in Egypt.
I am more interested in the first comment about Adam and Eve, and if it was you that stated this, can you please explain.
If it wasn't, can the person who made this statement please offer an explanation to this comment.

Until our sista responds, let me say.....

Some white supremist organizations like the World Church of the Creator, feminists like Alice Walker, and even black organizations like the NOI teach that Adam was not the first man......just the first WHITE man.

I used to believe this but no longer do.

They claim that Adam is Hebrew for "red man" and since whites are reddish or ruddy they use this as proof that Adam was father of the white race.

But this is actually a play on words because the original word for Adam was pronounced "Ah-dahm" and actually means "earth colored" or BROWN.

Brown is merely a darker form of red.

Concerning Jews being strangers in Egypt

The word Jew just means a practicioner of Judaism and Jews didn't even exist until long after the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL left Egypt nearly 4000 years ago.

Jews came from Babylon.
They were a mixture of several races of people who followed a corrupted form of religion called Judaism.

The Hebrew clan under a Sumerian patriarch named Ibrum (Abraham) journeyed down into Egypt with his family, and later his grandchildren returned there to escape a famine and while they were dwelling in Egypt Assyrians invaded and occupied the land making slaves of most of the people.

Chandra

Jul 6, 2005
Thank you Ralf'ail for your response and explanation. It would appear that whoever posted the message on the other site was confused, and I wanted to offer some clarification. I am happy to see and hear that more of my people do have the knowledge.
However, I would like to add on to your explanation that Adam and Eve are indeed people of color. This is more or less for non - believers, and the person who posted the message. Please, read on.
What color is the dirt (earth, dust) from the ground?
Anywhere from reddish brown to black - certainly not white!
So if I make a pot from the ground depending on the type of earth (dust) I use -reddish brown, brown, or black, wouldn't that pot be that color?

What did the Most High make Adam from?
Genisis 2:7 states:

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Quite naturally Adam could only be a man of color.

With that stated, I just wanted to correct the person that made that statement on the other site. A lot of our brothers and sisters believe that the first man was white, and understandbly so, but for those of us who have the knowledge.... yes, we have to do a washing on their brains, and bring 'em back! All out of love!

Chandra

Jul 6, 2005
Hi again Ralfa'il,
You wrote:
The word Jew just means a practicioner of Judaism and Jews didn't even exist until long after the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL left Egypt nearly 4000 years ago.

Yes, the word Jew, how it is viewed today is just a practicioner of Judaism, and you are right it didn't exist until the Israelites left Egypt. It was a name given to Israelites by their Roman captors because Israel was divided into Northern and Southern sections. The North was inhabited by the 11? tribes, while the South was inhabited by the tribe of Judah and part of Levy. When the Romans took over Southern Israel, they came out with the term Jew - short for Judah, and the Romans also coined the term Judaism because of the 'religious' rites that the Judahites performed.

Most, if not all of Israel got 'mixed'. Israel was interbreeding with the women of other nations... Solomon is one example, and there are many, many, many more. Israel was in the land of Egypt for many, many years. Trust me, cross breeding was taking place. The scriptures also states that Israelites were intermingling with the people of other nations.

As far as the Jews that we do see on the street - I am assuming those are the ones that you say come from Babylon, I am in the process of researching that issue now. I am reading a book now, that hopefully will help to answer that question for me.

Peace and Blessings.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Chandra said:
Thank you Ralf'ail for your response and explanation. It would appear that whoever posted the message on the other site was confused, and I wanted to offer some clarification. I am happy to see and hear that more of my people do have the knowledge.
However, I would like to add on to your explanation that Adam and Eve are indeed people of color. This is more or less for non - believers, and the person who posted the message. Please, read on.
What color is the dirt (earth, dust) from the ground?
Anywhere from reddish brown to black - certainly not white!
So if I make a pot from the ground depending on the type of earth (dust) I use -reddish brown, brown, or black, wouldn't that pot be that color?

What did the Most High make Adam from?
Genisis 2:7 states:

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Quite naturally Adam could only be a man of color.

With that stated, I just wanted to correct the person that made that statement on the other site. A lot of our brothers and sisters believe that the first man was white, and understandbly so, but for those of us who have the knowledge.... yes, we have to do a washing on their brains, and bring 'em back! All out of love!

PEACE CHANDRA:

The issue lies not necessarily in what Adam looked like, but the science surrounding his exsistence.....

If we attempt to look at the Bible and any of its portenses as historical documentation, then it must in its entirety be scrutinized under historical criteria.

Let's set aside the (VERY IMPORTANT) fact that there are no verifiable remains or artifacts associated with the Biblical name of "ADAM".....

If we attempt to trace the rather convoluted Biblical chronology, we find ADAM's creation to only be about 6,000 years old.

This is hard-pressed to be reconciled with any actual, established history of humanity, especially if ADAM is asserted to be the progenitor of humanity, as orthodox Judeo-Christian-Islamic theology proclaims.

Then we are faced with the dilemma of reconciling the scientific issue, of how this one man and woman (ADAM and EVE), who had only given birth to 3 male children (CAIN, ABEL and SETH) carried forward as the progenitors of humanity.

How far should we bend, or even abandon the issues of morality--not to mention common sense-- in order to shoe horn this BELIEF into the realm of scientific correctness?

We cannot stop our scientific scrutiny on whether this character was Black, but take it even further, with the question of whether he exsisted to begin with.

The latter notion supercedes the former by leaps and bounds.

PEACE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Black Muslims : The legacy of Adam and Eve inherited by The Muslimuwn Islam Study Group 0
Al D Black People : One Adam and Eve or many others Black People Open Forum 1
Chevron Dove Black Christians : WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE ADAM & EVE? Christian Study Group 11
crwn Black Spirituality Religion : Eve Was Created From Adam's Penis: Bible Scholar Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Eve Came from Adam's B-Que Ribs????? AACOOLDRE 5
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man PROVES Adam and Eve Biblical Story is a LIE : His DNA Dates Back 338 THOUSAND YEARS! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 28
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : THE ORIGIN OF SEXUAL PREFERENCES (The Adam and Eve story...part 2) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
noor100 Black Muslims : Hawwa [Eve] Created From Adam's Rib Islam Study Group 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Catholic Church 'Now' Says Adam/Eve A Myth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 151
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. Yosef ben-Jochannan - Adam & Eve Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Adam and Eve/First Sin Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
cherryblossom Black Christians : Adam and Eve/First Sin Christian Study Group 3
A Black Spirituality Religion : Where the Adam and Eve story was stolen from Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 35
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Eve And Adam, Space And Time Chief Elder Osiris 1
R Black Poetry : ADAM AND EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Spirituality Religion : Adam and Eve of the Dogon Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
D Black Spirituality Religion : ADAM AND EVE. Please be honest and answer this. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
D Black Jokes Humor : Adam Accused by Eve! Black Jokes Humor 4
Queenie Black Spirituality Religion : Did Adam and Eve Have Navels? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who is Adam and Eve? AACOOLDRE 7
P Black Poetry : Like Adam And Eve Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a hot pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal clerk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black Positive People : Adam Kirby, 2, becomes Youngest Ever to Join Genius Club Mensa Black People Doing Positive Things 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : waiting for Adam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Why did God wait 4,000 years from Adam to give us Jesus and Christianity? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
noor100 Black Muslims : The Prophet Adam [as] and Human Evolution Islam Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Creation of Adam & Atum AACOOLDRE 3
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : OUR HISTORY: FROM ADAM TO TODAY Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Adam[[A],THE FIRST Man,His Race Islam Study Group 24
Ankhur Black Positive People : Eric Adam's; Legislature to prevent any more Cathie Blacks Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Ankhur Black Events : Dr Adam Clayton Powell Jr/1980 LIKE IT IS Black Events 1
3 Black Positive People : Adam Abdulle Academy Black People Doing Positive Things 1
river Black Spirituality Religion : Did the Biblical God Cause Adam to Sin? Genesis Revisited Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
E Black Spirituality Religion : Adam or Ape? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 104
S Black People : Black Adam: the end of the white guy? Black People Open Forum 1
ibrahim ADAM AMANDI Honoring Black Ancestors 4
I Black Spirituality Religion : Who is Adam and what is the meaning of his name ?/ Was Adam A Black Man ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
R Black Spirituality Religion : What Does the Word "Adam" Really Mean? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : Black Adam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : Sleep Adam sleep ...( for all the Lady,s that are waithing and searching) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Ella Fitzgerald - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Alone On New Year's Eve - The Manhattans Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Did Eve have an ego issue in the garden? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
MS234 Black Entertainment : Eve ft Alicia Keys GANGSTA LOVIN' Black Entertainment 0
Destee Black People : Live New Year's Eve Gathering - Tonight @ 10 pm ET - destee.tv Black People Open Forum 5
OldSoul OldSoul : NEW YEAR'S EVE GATHERING IN CHAT @ 10 pm ET !!!! OldSoul 3
OldSoul OldSoul : NEW YEAR's EVE in CRISPY CHAT 9PM ET - Transitions 2011 with OldSoul OldSoul 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Eve - Tambourine Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Eve - Love Is Blind (HQ) [Video] Audio Video Web Conferencing 0